Small Group Brunch Walk Through Downtown Port Of SpainWrite a Review
Experience Port of Spain,Trinidad's vibrant and diverse street food and sights on this 3-hour walking brunch tour. Your guide will take you to some of the city's best tasting foodie stops where you can sample delicacies such asaccra(fritter made with salted fish),macaroni pie pie(not a typo; macaroni pie stuffed pastry),sandwiches made with sada(flat bread)and smoked fish,andfresh juicesmade with in season fruits. This is a small-group tour which is limited to six people to ensure an authentic, personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Get to know the city of Port of Spain as you munch and march your way through its busy streets by experiencing the food, sounds, history and a mix of historical and modern architecture. Experience incredible street food and drinks while discovering what makes this southern Caribbean city a truly unique place.
Your tour begins with a complimentary pick up at your hotel or cruise ship terminal at 9:00 am. From there you’ll be driven to downtown Port of Spain for your 2.5 to 3-hour walking food tour.
Your walking experience will include a variety of eats such as, quirky pastry which has pasta in it, a sandwich made with smoked herrings, sweet eats made with cassava and smoothies made from only the freshest local fruits.
Enjoy this one of a kind culinary adventure as you indulge in some vibrant foods and drinks, while learning about all that has influenced Port of Spain's street food scene to become what it is today.You'll cover about 3.0 km (1.8 mi) through the streets of Port of Spain at a moderate pace. Enough food is served for everyone so lunch would not be necessary afterwards. At the end of the tour between 11:30 am and 12:00 noon, you will be taken back to your hotel / cruise ship terminal
Inclusions for Small Group Brunch Walk Through Downtown Port Of Spain
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small Group Brunch Walk Through Downtown Port Of Spain
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.