Small Group Bush Walk With Sinclair's Gully Winery Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch
OverviewExperience Aussie bushwalking, a BBQ with native spices, and wine on this small group guided tour. Be amazed by some of the most breathtaking natural landscape, only 30-minutes from Adelaide, as you follow a 7km trail to explore this scenic national park. You'll witness an abundance of native flora and fauna set among amazing rock faces, gorges and seasonal waterfalls while discovering the Valley Walk, Giants Cave, Morialta Falls Plateau Hike and Eagles Nest Lookout. Learn about the parks early history, native plants and animals found in the region as you see native animals within their natural environment, including koalas nestled high among the majestic gum trees. As the trail comes to an end, the experience continues at the eco-certified Sinclairs Gully Winery where you can taste the vignerons cool climate wine and relax over an Aussie barbecue with native ingredients and spices a perfect way to end your eco-adventure!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Unique nature based experience
Morialta is part of the traditional lands of the Kaurna people and derives its name from the aboriginal word Moriatta meaning ever flowing. The waterfalls, gorges and 500-hectares of natural bush land in Morialta have provided a popular escape for locals over the past 100 years. This tour provides an active and immersive experience that enriches the understanding of nature and the importance of looking after it.
Bush walking wilderness
Start your morning adventure along the Morialta walking trails as the bush wakes from its night slumber. As you follow the trails with your guide, discover amazing rock faces, gorges and seasonal waterfalls cascading over sheer quartzite cliffs. Witness the dawn colors bounce on the spectacular rugged vistas and capture the sense of nature while discovering the natural wonders of this national reserve.
Admire native animals in the wild
Morialta is the best place in Adelaide where you can see koalas in the wild! It offers a unique biodiversity where many native fauna can be spotted including the occasional kangaroo or echidna. The creeks, rock pools and the higher slopes of the Gorge offer a perfect habitat to several species of frogs and small lizards such as geckos, skinks, and dragons.
See amazing bird life and wildflowers
Listen to the sounds and observe the many native birds such as the Superb Fairy-wren, rare Golden Whistler, Rainbow Lorikeet and the iconic Laughing Kookaburra. Use the supplied binoculars and see how many species you can discover. Every winter and spring the park is abundant with native wildflowers including many delicate and colorful orchid species.
Ecotourism at Sinclairs Gully
Experience the rustic charm of the award winning Eco-certified Sinclairs Gully, a local family owned winery located in the picturesque Adelaide Hills. Be rewarded with a private tour of the vineyard and taste the vignerons handcrafted cool climate wine. Relax over an Aussie barbecue and discover native ingredients and spices a perfect way to end your Eco-adventure!
Inclusions for Small Group Bush Walk With Sinclair's Gully Winery Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch
- Small group tour (maximum 8)
- National park fees
- Experienced guide
- Morning snack
- Gourmet barbecue lunch with glass of wine
- Bottle of spring water
- Return transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off from Adelaide City accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This is a moderate graded hike. The total distance walked is approximately 7 km over 3 hours. It involves some steep inclines and uneven surfaces and an average level of fitness and good mobility is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.