Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewSee the peaceful side of the rural in the Mekong Delta provinces. Enjoy a boat cruise on the Mekong Delta and see Cai Be floating market. Witness some activities and daily life of the local farmers. An optional stop can be made at local workshops to see how rice paste, coconut candy, pop-rice and pop-corn are made.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel to be transferred to Cai Be. The cruise will start with the colorful Cai Be Floating Market where you will cruise among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Afterwards, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how rice paste, coconut candy, pop-rice and pop-corn are made. Visit the handicraft village and learn how they make some special products including: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce, soya sauce, cooking salt. Observe as they sew coconut-leaves for cottage proof and more. A delicious lunch will be served under the shade of an orchard on An Binh Island.
After lunch, the row boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals where you can enjoy peaceful time during cruise. You will see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves as well as witness some activities of the local farmers. You can even make contact with them and see how they catch fish or get fruits using time-honored methods in Mekong Delta. One more stop will be made at the nursery garden. Here, you can enjoy some fruits and homemade rice wine while listening to the traditional music.
At the end of the day, your boat will take you to a floating village to see how people farm catfish under the houses. The cruise will end in Vinh Long, where the bus driver will drive you back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Traditional Mekong Lunch
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Use of bicycle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Mineral water, Cool Tissue
Exclusions for Small-Group Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.