Small-Group Cappadocia Full-Day City Tour With Airport Transport And Lunch - GoremeWrite a Review
OverviewStart your time in Cappadocia off the right way with this full-day tour of the city. Accompanied by your English-speaking guide and small-group of no more than 15, obtain a complete overview of the city. Enjoy transport from the Kayseri Airport (ASR) orÂ Nevsehir Kapadokya Airport (NAV) and a conclusion at your selected Cappadocia hotel.
- Airport transfer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the arrivals lounge of the Kayseri Airport (ASR) to begin the tour. From there, head out to Devrent Valley, also known as Imagination Valley. Observe one of the one of the most surreal looking landscapes in Cappadocia. The next stop will be Pasabagi also known as Monks Valley, it is possible to see all stages of the "Fairy Chimneys" at this spot. Proceed to Avanos the Pottery Center of Cappadocia, set on the banks of the Kizikirmak/Red River. Here, you will watch the potters at work using the traditional kick wheels, a technique that has remained unchanged for generations.
Break for lunch in a traditional restaurant before moving on to the Goreme Open Air Museum. Important Byzantine Cave churches are found in these once remote Valleys where Monks and Nuns pursued monastic life the 3rd Century. Bear witness to the preserved Byzantine Cave wall paintings and Frescos from the Iconoclastic period through to the end of the Selcuk Rule. Obtain a panoramic view of Goreme valley and village while atop Esentepe hill. End the day with a view of Uschisar Castle before being transferred to your Cappadocia hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Cappadocia Full-Day City Tour With Airport Transport And Lunch
- Airport pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Small-Group Cappadocia Full-Day City Tour With Airport Transport And Lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 2 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.