Small-Group Center Amsterdam, Red Light District And Coffee Shop Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis 4-hour small-group (8 Guest Maximum) Amsterdam city walking tour gives you a chance to see its city center and Red Light District, explore the coffee shop culture and soak up the atmosphere as you walk its streets.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide next to The Basilica of Saint Nicholas at 1pm to begin your afternoon exploration of the city's infamous Red Light District. Over the course of the half-day tour, your small group of 10 or fewer discovers the hidden history flowing through Amsterdam’s canals as you walk its cobblestone streets. With your knowledgeable guide, look beyond the typical tourist hotspots and experience Amsterdam's liberal culture first-hand. Delve into a world where legal cannabis and prostitution exist next door to schools and churches, and learn from how Amsterdam's tolerant culture has evolved to encompass both sides of the spectrum. Pop into a coffee shop or two as you stroll past the Red Light District's erotic shops and theaters and get insider's tips on the best nightlife in the city. Ponder Amsterdam's checkered history as you learn about it origins as a dam on the Amstel River and wander by its medieval gate, before ending the tour back at the Beursplein around 5pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Center Amsterdam, Red Light District And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
- Professional and local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Break for restroom / snack
Exclusions for Small-Group Center Amsterdam, Red Light District And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult
Parental discretion is advised
Maximum of 8 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 3 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Keukenhof Gardens And Tulip Fields Tour From Amsterdam
- Skip The Line: Amsterdam And Holland Pass
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour With Optional Canal Cruise
- Dutch Windmills And Countryside Day Trip From Amsterdam Including Cheese Tasting In Edam
- Private Tour: Anne Frank Walking Tour Of Amsterdam
- Airport Transfer And City Tour
- Bikes And Dyks Tour
- The Original Amsterdam Beer Tour
- Enjoy The Best Home Cooked Food Tour
- Street Art Mural Tour