Small-Group Central Park Bike Tour - New York City
OverviewThis top-rated bike tour of Central Park is a must! Embark on a 2-hour journey around one of the world's most beautiful parks, Central Park, and explore its hidden secrets. Enjoy the sights of Central Park with a small group and receive personal service from your local, licensed tour guide. This tour is top-rated on TripAdvisor and was featured in the 'Top 5 Tours To Do in New York' by USA Today. This tour is limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis Central Park bicycle tour is the best way to explore the entire park and learn more about itsrich history and fabulous sites. The tour will begin from the bike store located adjacent to a dedicated bicycle lane that leads to the main entrance of Central Park. That means absolutely no bikingin the crazy New York City traffic.This valuable safety precaution already makes the bicycle tour afavorite onefor people all ages and experience levels.
Meet and greeta friendly staff member, who will help pick the perfect bike and provide all the necessary safety equipment and instructions on how to operate the bike. There is a mechanic on staff who will make sure that all safety features are working properly before issuing the bicycle.
With a small group (limited to eight people), head towards Columbus Circle, the main entrance of Central Park. Listen to the tour guide and take the opportunity tochat with him and get to know each other.
Be sure to dress comfortably, as the tour takes approximately two hours and covers the entire 843 acres of Central Park.
The first partof the tour will concentrate on the history, architecture, design, and landscape of the park. Learn about one of the most ambitious architectural undertakings in the history of mankind, as well as what inspired the creators of the park to embark on journey of a lifetime to build Central Park.
Next, discoversome of the most famous sites in New York City. Drop-off the bicycle and take some time to explore them on foot. In addition, see where therich and famous have their multimillion-dollar condos around Central Park and hear interesting stories from the private, local expert. Let's not forget thethousandsof movies and TV shows filmed inthe the park. See where movies likeHome Alone 2,Stuart Little,Big Daddy,Elf,Enchanted,LoveStory, and many more werefilmed.
Finally, nearthe north part of Central Park, notice the natural beauty. The guide will lead the group off the beaten path (literally off the road) and present the park's hidden secrets. Some of the most breathtaking views are located here. See a series of waterfalls hidden in the North Woods that even a lot of New Yorkers still have trouble finding.
Inclusions for Small-Group Central Park Bike Tour
- Small-group tour
- Local and licensed tour guides
- Personal service
Exclusions for Small-Group Central Park Bike Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant bicycle seats provided
Baby seats, trailers, and tandem bicycles available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.