Small-Group Changing Of The Guard Walking Tour - London
OverviewSee British tradition come to life on this fully-guided Changing of the Guard walking tour that ensures you get the very best views of this spectacular ceremony. Dont make the same mistake that so many visitors often and understandably make, believing the prime vantage point from where to experience this time-honoured tradition is outside Buckingham Palace. These spectators enthusiasm quickly turns to disappointment when they realise that they have waited for hours only to see the very end of this unique performance, their view often blocked by the throngs of people crowding around them. Instead, follow your guide on a dynamic journey that takes in the entire Changing of the Guard from beginning to end as they expertly navigate the crowds to take you to the best and most photographable viewpoints.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your guide is an expert on the history of this fascinating ceremony and their knowledge will give you invaluable insight into every detail of this British spectacle. With your own personal headset allowing you to easily follow your guides entertaining commentary, you can fully take in the splendour parading past you. Marvel at the precision with which the Queens Foot Guards march to Buckingham Palace, clad in their iconic red tunics and bearskin hats, or admire the gleaming coats of the Household Cavalrys horses as they emerge at Horse Guards Parade. With a small group of only 15 people or fewer you will be able to move quickly from vantage point to vantage point; your guide pointing out interesting details while you take as many photographs as you want!
Please note: The Changing of the Guard ceremony is subject to changes in date, time and cancellation at the discretion of British authorities. Cancellation due to bad weather is not announced before 11am. Even when cancelled, customers will still see a wet change during which the guards march but without the usual music and parade.
Inclusions for Small-Group Changing Of The Guard Walking Tour
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate
Exclusions for Small-Group Changing Of The Guard Walking Tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Changing of the Guard ceremony is subject to changes in date, time and cancellation at the discretion of British authorities. Cancellation due to bad weather is not announced before 11am. Even when cancelled, customers will still see a wet change during which the guards march but without the usual music and parade.
Unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
Not able to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
Please note weather is very changeable in London, please ensure you have rainproof clothing
This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please note: timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport