Small Group Cloud Forest Walk - Monteverde
OverviewHiring a seasoned guide can make or break a walk in the forest. With a guide, "green trees, plants, and birds" become luscious, colorful, dynamic and vibrant things with symbiotic relationships. To top it off, you might see exciting wildlife (though wildlife is never guaranteed). We work to engage all ages and backgrounds to maximize your naturalist walk. Great for families with kids, birders, and couples!
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up at your hotel in the morning, and brought to either the Monteverde Reserve or Curi Cancha Reserve. Talk to your guide about which will be the best for your tour that day. Migratory patterns, weather, and other factors really do make a difference! Sometimes quetzals are found more in one reserve, sometimes in the other. Same for bellbirds and other wildlife. All trails have their highlights and beauty, so engage your guide for the best information! Upon arriving at your trail, your guide will pay the entrance fees. Your naturalist guided walk is a leisurely, slow pace. It's not a strenuous hike to cover distance. Terrain is generally accessible for all. The Santa Elena Reserve is wheelchair accessible. Your approximately 3hr walk will entail walking small distances and stopping often, to observe, soak up information from your guide, and learn about the wonders of the cloud forest. You'll also get to use binoculars and a telescope to enhance bird and other wildlife viewing (wildlife never guaranteed). After your tour, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Small Group Cloud Forest Walk
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Trail entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the general Monteverde and Santa Elena areas
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small Group Cloud Forest Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour runs rain or shine! We will cancel only if weather involves severe rains accompanied by thunder and lightening.
Please wear closed toed shoes (no flip flops).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Selvatura Park Canopy Tour from Monteverde
- Canopy - Butterflies - Hummingbirds from Monteverde
- Canopy - Hanging Bridges - Insect Museum - Reptile and amphibian exhibition from Monteverde
- Hanging Bridges - Butterflies - Hummingbirds from Monteverde
- Hanging Bridges - Insect Museum - Reptile and amphibian exhibition - Butterflies from Monteverde
- Hanging Bridges and Insect Museum from Monteverde
- Insect Museum and Reptile and amphibian exhibition from Monteverde
- Insect Museum and Butterflies from Monteverde