Experience the famous Beijing city highlights by visiting the most impressive sites like the Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. An authentic Chinese lunch is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe small group tour guide will meet you between 7:30am and 8:00am at your own Beijing hotel lobby.
Your first destination is the Tian'anmen Square, which is the top 10 biggest city center square in the world, named after the Tian'anmen gate (Gate of Heavenly Peace) located to its North, separating it from the Forbidden City.
From there, you will proceed to the Forbidden City, which is one of the largest and most impressive ancient imperial palaces with 600 years history in the world, then explore the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 1.5 hours.
Later on, you will learn about some Chinese traditional medicine culture by going to the local health center.
After having a short break, you'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for good harvest for local farmers.
Your lunch will be taken place in an authentic Chinese restaurant.
After Chinese lunch, enjoying a short visit to a pearl gallery and learn about the interesting pearl culture and knowledge. Afterwards, driving about 30 minutes to the Summer Palace, which is the most famous and beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China.
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Small-Group Coach Tour: City Highlights Of Beijing Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Small-Group Coach Tour: City Highlights Of Beijing Including Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.