OverviewDelve underground and discover a hidden world of subterranean caverns on this 6-hour Cova de Coloms sea caving adventure in Mallorca. Pull on your wetsuit and swim out from the seashore toward the cave mouth with your guide. Head inside and admire subterranean lakes and stalagmites formed from millions of years of mineral deposits. Walk, crawl and swim through the network of caves, and marvel at the ancient rock formations you find. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup by air-conditioned minivan from your hotel, meet your guide and head to the shoreline to begin your Covo de Coloms sea caving adventure. With amazing natural features formed over millions of years, the underground caves around Mallorca are widely considered the most impressive in the Balearic Islands.
On arrival at the water’s edge, climb into your wetsuit and splash along the seashore toward the caves. As you approach the entrance, take to the water and swim inside with your guide. You don’t have to go underwater to access the caves so no scuba equipment is needed, making this tour ideal for beginner cavers and families.
Once inside, crawl, swim and walk through the network of underground caves with your guide and gain insight into their fascinating geology. Admire shimmering subterranean lakes and ancient stalagmites, and marvel at the red and ochre hues of the mineral deposits glistening on the walls.
At the end of your journey through the caves, emerge back into the sunlight and head back to base. Afterward, hop back into your minivan for the return journey to your hotel, where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Small-Group Cova De Coloms Sea Caving Tour In Mallorca
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Cova De Coloms Sea Caving Tour In Mallorca
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
Please bring sun screen, bottled water and your own lunch
Minimum age is 12 years
Please bring your bathing suit and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- City Sightseeing Palma De Mallorca
- Mental Voice Training And Caving Tour In Mallorca
- Full Day Hidden Corners Of Mallorca Tour
- Valldemosa And Valley Of Soller Tour In Mallorca
- Palma Old Town: Guided Bike Tour In Mallorca
- Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- Palma De Mallorca Bay Boat Trip
- Mallorca Airport Transfers To Or From Puerto De Pollensa
- Rock Climbing In Mallorca
- Palma De Mallorca Half-Day Tour To Caves Of Hams And Pearl Factory