Small-Group Craft Beer Tasting With Charcuterie In BudapestWrite a Review
This 1.5-hour guided tasting experience led by a beer expert will fill you in on the craft beer revolution in Budapest. Learn how it started, the fascinating history of Hungarian beer, and the future for the industry. Taste five beers paired with local artisan cheese and charcuterie. Mark your favorites on a provided tasting sheet! Small-group tour is limited to 15 people; please select the appropriate group option at time of booking.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your beer experts at 5:30pm at The Tasting Table, a tasting room in central Budapest housed in a vaulted wine cellar built in the 1860s. Learn, experience, and taste the facets of the Hungarian craft beer revolution with a 1.5-hour annotated beer tasting. From micro-breweries small and large across the country, craft beer festivals, bars (and even trucks) dedicated to craft beer, and too many craft beers to count, the craft beer scene in Budapest provides a wealth of options. There’s everything from pale ale, stout, and wheat beer to a variety of fruit beers and local specialties including a beer that uses Tokaji aszú as an ingredient. Hungary’s brewers are a creative bunch, and that innovation not only includes the beer inside the bottle, but also the artistic labels and the specialized bars which are becoming mainstays of the Budapest nightlife scene.
This tasting features top-notch Hungarian craft beer paired with a selection of the country’s best artisan cheese and charcuterie. It’s the perfect way to take a short break from a day of sightseeing. Just as wine is always better with food, so is beer. As your beer expert leads you through the tasting, hear stories from the front lines of Budapest’s craft beer revolution and enjoy a selection of the best local cheese and charcuterie (as well as some other surprises). Cheese and charcuterie are sourced directly from the country’s finest artisan cheese makers. Sample mangalica pork sausages, free-range water buffalo salami, smoked duck breast, and grey beef sausage. Learn about the early revival of the cheese making industry that pairs so well with the craft beer flavors. The tasting ends at approximately 7pm at the tasting room.
Inclusions for Small-Group Craft Beer Tasting With Charcuterie In Budapest
- Includes 4 kinds of cheeses, 4 kinds of cured meats and 5 beers
- Led by a beer expert
- Tasting sheets to take notes
- Fresh artisan bread and mineral water
Exclusions for Small-Group Craft Beer Tasting With Charcuterie In Budapest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. A minimum of two participants are required for this tasting to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Seating is at communal tables in the tasting room
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.