- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter morning hotel pickup by your guide, your day trip starts with a 1.5-hour speedboat ride along the Saigon River to the Cu Chi Tunnels site.
Nibble on a light breakfast of pastries, fresh fruit and Vietnamese iced coffee on the boat as you watch the riverside landscape change from city sprawl to lush jungle. Listen to commentary from your guide about rural traditions and life along the riverbanks until you reach Cu Chi, where your guide fits you with a top-quality mountain bike and helmet for your 2.5-hour bike ride.
While you pedal at a leisurely pace for 15-19 miles (25-30 km) on back roads and dirt trails, you'll see the villages, plantations and green rubber forests of southern Vietnam. Stop for photo ops and a light snack before returning to the Cu Chi Tunnels. With your guide, explore the tunnels, visiting underground bunkers used for kitchens, meeting rooms, living quarters and medical treatment. See a firing range and displays of weapons and booby traps, and then taste local cassava root, which sustained Viet Cong fighters during the lean years of the Vietnam War (known as the ‘American War’ in Vietnam).
Next, enjoy a Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant, and then make the 1.5-hour drive back to Ho Chi Minh City by air-conditioned van. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Boat And Bike Tour
- Light breakfast
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Boat ride
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Boat And Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, light clothing and a hat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.