Squeeze into the maze of tunnels and imagined how a community once lived completely underground during times of war.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourThe tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi district of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Cu Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War .
The tunnels were used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces, and helped to counter the growing American military effort.
Morning guide pick you up at your hotel at 08:30am traveling to the tunnels about 90 minutes. The network stretches 250km long underground dug out,You will visit a short distance of the real tunnels network underground and get down into the tunnels, crawling around in the safer parts of the tunnels system.
Afternoon, drive back to Saigon around 15:00.
Inclusions for Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup in backpacker area or only hotel selected in district 1.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Appreciate the local customs.
Ensure safety of participants
Help each other when joining the program.
Bring essential luggage, do not bring expensive jewelry
Please be on time and don’t break the rules.
Pick-up is available from the backpacker area and following streets of Ho Chi Minh City: De Tham, Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, Do Quang Dau, Cong Quynh, Le Lai, Ly Tu Trong, Le Thanh Ton, Thu Khoa Huan, Le Anh Xuan, Bui Thi Xuan, Ky Con, Le Loi, Ham Nghi, Nguyen Hue, Ton That Tung, Thi Sach, Le Thi Hong Gam. If you are not staying in any of these areas, please make your way to the meeting point at: 28/1 Bui Vien st, Pham Ngu Lao ward, Dist.1, Ho chi minh city.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City By Luxury Speedboat
- Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour
- Half-Day Afternoon Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Saigon Half-Day Tour
- Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City By Night - Dinner And Sightseeing On Board
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour
- Saigon Full-Day Private Tour