You will see Shanghai from many different angels in this tour. Take a short excursion to Zhujiajiao ancient water town in the morning, and spend another half day in Shanghai downtown to see the various city highlights. This is a small group tour with maximize 6 people, and you will learn about the history, the culture, the architecture style, the local's daily life and a lot more in 8 hours.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby in the morning, and take one hour ride to beautifulZhujiajiao water town. Your tour guide will share with you about the history and the culture of Shanghai on the road, and you will also be able to see the amazing city landscape of the Yangtze River Delta (the greater Yangtze River Delta metropolitan region).
Zhujiajiao, one of the 8 famous water villageson the outskirts of Shanghai, and it is with over 1000 years history. Upon arrival, you will walk through some tiny alleyways and cross the most well-known ancient stone Fangsheng Bridge. Moreover, you will visit a private garden owned by a local of Zhujiajiao, and the owner still lives there today. Inside of the garden, you will find some interesting antique collections from 2,000 years ago to late 19 century. Then, taking a hand-operated wooden boat on small canals to feel the flavor of East of Venice.
After your morning tour in Zhujiajiao, you will be driven back to Shanghai, and enjoy a lunch meal at a recommended dim-sum restaurant around 1:00pm.
In the afternoon, you will visit Shanghai old town (Yu garden bazaar), which is the kingdom of all kinds of gift shops and snack shops. The buildings there were built in 200 years ago, which typify the rich extremes of Qing style architecture. Follow your tour guide and walk around in some back streets, and you will get an idea about the living style and environment of old locals and migrants in the neighborhood.
Then, you will move to Former French Concession area, and walk along on romantic Sinan Road. Your tour guide will share with you some modern history if China between 1911 to 1948.
Your last stop (optional) will be on the famous Bund area. Stroll alone the Zhongshan Road to see the exterior of Jardine building, Peace hotel, and HSBC building.
Your day tour ends around 5:00pmand you will be transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Inclusions for Small Group Day Tour: Explore The Different Angle Of Shanghai
- Professional and warm guide service
- Comfortable van with driver
- Soft drink or a bottle of beer during the meal
- Entrance fee of private garden
- Boat fee
- Free 4G WiFi available during the tour
Exclusions for Small Group Day Tour: Explore The Different Angle Of Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.