Small Group Day Tour Of Xi'an City Highlights - Xian
OverviewJoin in the small group to visit Xian city highlights with travelers from all over the world. On this guided tour, you will follow your professional tour guide to explore Chinese history and culture in Shaanxi History Museum, stroll around Big Wild Goose Pagoda to explore the solemn ancient pagoda, walk or cycle on the ancient City Wall to discover the ancient military defensive systems, and enjoy delicious Chinese lunch as well as hotel pickup and drop offer services.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWith pick up from your downtown Xian hotel lobby in the morning, your tour guide will escort you to start this full day Xian city highlights adventure.
You will first visit Shaanxi History Museum, regarded as the pearl of ancient dynasties and house of Chinese treasures. Over 370,000 exhibits in the museum vividly show the history for over a million years from as early as prehistoric times (1,150,000 years ago - 21st Century BC) to about 1840 AD. Visitors could have a snapshot on overview of thousands of years of Chinese history and its splendid ancient cultures.
Then, head to Big Wild Goose Pagoda, originally built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now the pagoda and its surrounding areas have become a popular recreational area for both the locals and travelers. Stroll around the square to explore this worship place of Buddhas.
Lunch will be served at a nice restaurant for you to sample local food. In the afternoon, you will visit the famous ancient City Wall, the landmark of Xian and one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. The City Wall was initially built in early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) and was renovated in recent years. You could walk or cycle along on the city wall to enjoy full view of the city. Later, visit a silk factory to learn Chinese silk culture. At the end of the tour, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel and to conclude the service.
Inclusions for Small Group Day Tour Of Xi'an City Highlights
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fee
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Day Tour Of Xi'an City Highlights
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour guide will contact you one day earlier to confirm exact pick-up time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour
- Private Day Tour of Tang Bo Art Museum and Xi'an City Wall and Muslim Quarter
- Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Private Day Tour
- Private Transfer: Xi'an Hotels to Xi'an International Airport (XIY)
- Private Tour of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Great Mosque