Small Group Day Tour To Dali Of Max 7 Travelers Xizhou-Erhai Lake-Dali Ancient Town-No Shopping Stops
OverviewA pure full day tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Select the day tour to discover the brilliant scenic spots of Dali by exploring Xizhou for Bai ethnic minority group villages, cruising on serene Erhai Lake with a stop on an island, strolling around Dali Ancient Town and enjoying the charming sights of Three Pagodas. With the friendly tour guide and driver, visitors will learn more about the unique history, splendid culture and traditional crafts of Dali within the well-spend whole day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Familiarize with the charming city after breakfast with the tour guide and chauffeur in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle at about 9:00 am. (The guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time.)
Set out for Xizhou Town. On the way, stop at Zhoucheng Village to know more about the finest Tie-dying technology. Tourists will witness the traditional and complicated process of making batik, and the significant role it plays in the local Bai minority people's daily life. Tie-dying fabrics can be artistic souvenirs for family and friends.
Get to Xizhou with extra 20 mins driving. Upon arrival, set eyes on the local morning market to get close to the Bai peoples daily life. Then, head to see Bai minoritys residential house. With more than 1200 years history, Xizhou is famed for densely well-preserved Bai residential complexes. Yan's Compound is one of the most representative mansions with connecting countyards. Bai architectures are quieter and more toned down. It emphasizes the interior dcor with poetry or literary works painted on walls and flowers and animals painted on windows, doors and other places. Afterwards, taste Bais Three Course Tea and enjoy the tea ceremony.
Settle into the car to get back to Dali for Erhai Lake. Erhai Lake and Cangshan Mountain make fancy scenery. The highlight is riding boats and visit temples and small islands in the lake. In addition, visitors will have opportunity to see the interesting way that Bai fishermen catching fish by trained cormorants.
Continue the tour to explore Three Pagodas in Chongsheng Temple. Three magnificent pagodas erected under a regime based here in Dali, Nanzhao, around mid 9th century and survived several eras of severe earthquakes. Then, reach Dali Ancient Town through the nearby South Gate. With a history of 1,300 years, the town is the cradle of Bai minority, with a chess-board like formate and four gates guarding in four different directions, standing between Cangshan Mountains and Erhai Lake. It formed a natural configuration that smees indicated a good bountiful life.
Conclude the day tour by driving back to the hotel around the old town.
Inclusions for Small Group Day Tour To Dali Of Max 7 Travelers Xizhou-Erhai Lake-Dali Ancient Town-No Shopping Stops
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Downtown hotel pickup & drop off
Exclusions for Small Group Day Tour To Dali Of Max 7 Travelers Xizhou-Erhai Lake-Dali Ancient Town-No Shopping Stops
- Flights or trains to/from Dali
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Day Liming Tour in Lijiang
- Half-Day Shangri-La Thangka Tour
- Private 4-days Cycling Trip to from Dali to Lijiang in Yunnan Province
- One day tour to Rehai Hot Sea andHeshun Old Town in Tengchong
- Private Day Tour to Dali Xizhou-Erhai Lake-Dali Ancient Town-No Shopping Stops
- 1-day Dali Classic Tour
- 2 Days Dali Old Town and Erhai Lake Cycling Tour