Small Group Day Tour To Kunming Of Max 7 Travelers Stone Forest-Bird-Flower Market-No Shopping Stops
OverviewA pure full day tour without any compulsory shopping stops. As the capital of Yunnan Province, Kunming City boasts the comfortable weather as spring and lush vegetation all the year round, enjoyable natural sights and flavored minority culture. Explore the incredible Stone Forest, visit the historical Yuantong Temple, experience the local Flowers and Birds Market. With the professional tour guide and driver, visitors will have an overview impression of the beautiful city after the brief day tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel at about 9:00 am. (The guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time.)
Travel aboard a comfortable car and enjoy some rural sights through south-eastern part of the city on the highway during the 1.5 hour drive, to reach the fantastic Stone Forest. You will be mazed by superised rare geological phenomenon which was formed due to 270 millions of years movement of the Earth. It is 80 hectares of karst limestone pillars in fantastic shapes that resemble a forest viewed from distance. Stone Forest is the home to Sani tribe, a branch of the diverse and scattered Yi minority renowned for their diligence, embroidery and dancing. Get back to Kunming City.
Head to Yuantong Temple, the oldest Buddhist temple in Kunming. With brilliant appearance, grand structures complex, and tranquil surroundings, the temple is so famed for housing three and a half meters high and four tons in weight statue of Sakyamuni.
Afterwards, visit Bird-Flower Market, one of the most favorable and exciting sites among locals where various types of birds, plantations, antiques, jewelry, and other handmade crafts can be found. It is a perfect place for entertainment and experiencing local life.
Conclude the day tour by driving back to the centrally located hotel in Kunming.
Inclusions for Small Group Day Tour To Kunming Of Max 7 Travelers Stone Forest-Bird-Flower Market-No Shopping Stops
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Downtown hotel pickup & drop off
Exclusions for Small Group Day Tour To Kunming Of Max 7 Travelers Stone Forest-Bird-Flower Market-No Shopping Stops
- Flights or trains to/from Kunming
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 Days RV Tour in Southeast Yunnan with Red Land and Rice Terrace
- 7 Days Yunnan Charming Old Town Tour
- Private Day Tour: Stone Forest and Jiuxiang from Kunming Including Roasted Duck Lunch
- 2 Days Dongchuan Red Land Tour
- Private Day Tour of Jiuxiang Cave from Yunnan
- Full Day Private Kunming Sedan Chair Snow Mountain Tour
- One day Kunming leisure city tour
- Private Tour: 5-Hour Dragon Gate, Huating Temple, and Grand View Tower Tour in Kunming