Small-Group Day Tour To Monaco Monte-Carlo From Nice Including Stops Along The French Riviera
OverviewOn the way to Monaco, enjoy the panoramic drive along the coast, over Nice, Villefranche Bay, and Monaco. Stop in Eze to visit this amazing medieval village and learn about the whole process of perfume with Fragonard. After a drive through the village of la Turbie and its 2000 years old monument, the Trophy of the Alps, you will reach the Principality. Discover the Casino square of Monte-Carlo with luxury shops and cars.Take a ride on the Formula 1 circuit and reach the old town. Stroll in the tiny streets, see the changing of guards (11.55 am), visit the Oceanographic museum, the Princes Palace, and the Cathedral. This small-group excursion is limited to eight people, ensuring youll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourEn route to Monaco, make a first stop to discover the medieval village of Eze, one of the most picturesque sites of the French Riviera. Dating from the Middle Ages, the village was built on top of the rocky outcrop for security reasons. The walls of the twelfth century will be dismantled in 1706 by order of Louis XIV. Take the cobbled streets and reach the top where you can find today the exotic garden and the castle ruins, the view is amazing (1,400 ft / 427 meters high). Visit the famous Fragonard perfume factory down to the village.
Go through the village of La Turbie, also called the "Monaco terrace" because of the panoramic view of the Principality of Monaco. Admire the ruins of an imposing monument (164 ft/ 50 meters high) : the Trophy of the Alps, dedicated to the Emperor Augustus, built 7 BC on the road that linked Italy to Cimiez (the Roman Quarter Nice) longtime ago.
You will then reach the Principality of Monaco. Spend the afternoon in the old town on "Le Rocher" (the rock) overlooking the sea and harbor (197 ft / 60 meters high), where you will discover the Prince's Palace and the Changing of the Guard at 11:55. In front of the Palais du Prince, you will notice the Carabinieri Barracks . Created on the 8th of December 1817, the Carabinieri have for main missions to ensure the safety of the Royal Family as well as maintain public order. You will also see the Cathedral of neo-Roman style, the first stone was laid the 6th of January 1875. Entirely built in white stones from La Turbie career during the reign of Prince Charles III, it was completed on the 12th of November 1903. You can pay tribute to the Monaco Princes and "Princesse Grace de Monaco" who rest here. Next, see the Justice Palace was inaugurated in 1930, built in solid tufa, a porous gray stone also used to construct the walls. You can also have a look at the Oceanographic Museum created there over a century by Prince Albert I of Monaco.
If you like, you have visit the inside of the Prince's Palace (8/adult, 4/child), the Oceanographic Museum (14/adult, 10/child) or enjoy a short Monaco tour by using the touristic train.
Afterwards, move on to Monte-Carlo in the most beautiful way by taking the famous Grand Prix track of Formula One. Explore Monte Carlo and discover the Casino de Monte-Carlo whose construction was ordered by the Socit des Bains de Mer (created by Franois Blanc in 1863 ) and the plans were developed in 1878 by the famous architect Charles Garnier. See the lavish Gardens Casino, and marvel at the Htel de Paris wich has all the charm of the great hotels of the 19th century, the inauguration took place in 1864.
After your time here, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Nice.
Inclusions for Small-Group Day Tour To Monaco Monte-Carlo From Nice Including Stops Along The French Riviera
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
Exclusions for Small-Group Day Tour To Monaco Monte-Carlo From Nice Including Stops Along The French Riviera
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Parasailing in Nice
- Full-Day Small-Group St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Full Day Trip to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo from Nice
- Small Group Full Day Trip to St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- Small-group French Cooking Experience in Saint-Jeannet
- Small Group Full-Day Trip to French Riviera Highlights from Nice
- NiceCar Self-Guided Riviera Tour with 1-Hour Paddleboarding