Small Group Day Trip From Delhi To Agra Including Entrance To Taj Mahal And Agra FortWrite a Review
Breathtaking views, nostalgic stories of chivalry and romance, and impressive architecture make up this full-day adventure to Agra! YouâÂÂll see iconic sites like the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, and hear the stories and legends behind the lavish lives of the Mughal emperors.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Prepare for a full-day of Indian adventure with an early-morning departure to Agra. Youâll meet your driver at 7am sharp at United Coffee House, Connaught Place. From there, weâll head to Agra, home to one of the seven wonders of the world. The drive will take about 3 to 4 hours, so come prepared for a long-haul excursion!
Situated at the banks of the Yamuna river, Agra can be a very chaotic city, but the moment you see the impressive buildings and the iconic monuments, you will be swept off your feet. Though itâs a very old city, Agra reached its zenith during the Mughal reign. It was Mughals who dotted the skyline with the finest monuments architects could design: the Taj Mahal of Shah Jahan, Agra Fort of Akbar, and Itmad-Ud-Daulah and neighbouring Sikandra are but a few of the many city sites.
Once we reach Agra, our first stop will be Agra Fort, a walled city thatâs also a UNESCO World Heritage site. It was built by Emperor Akbar during the 1500s, and the architecture is a blend of both Hindu and Muslim design. Youâll also learn the history behind the emperors of the Mughal dynasty, with lots of stories from your passionate local guide.
After you have your fill of history, weâll head to a local restaurant, where you can order up some lunch to fuel you for the second half of our day.
After weâve enjoyed our lunch break, weâll head to the famous, glorious Taj Mahal. Built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, the Taj Mahal is a world-renowned symbol of love. Your guide will take you around the Taj and share the stories of love and legends behind the great effort it took to build this legendary monument.
Your Agra day tour will end with a drive back to Delhi (feel free to nap after all that exploring!). Weâll finish up where we started, at the United Coffee House, where your local guide can assist with arranging a taxi back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Small Group Day Trip From Delhi To Agra Including Entrance To Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private vehicle with driver for the ride to and from Agra
Exclusions for Small Group Day Trip From Delhi To Agra Including Entrance To Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
Travelers are required to be at the meeting point by 7am sharp. We will not be able to arrange pick-up from any other locations as it would delay the start of the tour.
Minimum age is 6 years
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.