Itinerary & visits:
Bucharest - Sinaia: Visit Peles Royal Castle in Sinaia - General Exhibition standard tour 1 hour (on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season you will visit Cantacuzino Palace in Busteni or Rasnov Citadel in Rasnov instead)
Peles Castle, erected between 1873 and 1914, has been the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family and it is the most visited museum in Romania.
Sinaia - Bran: Visit Bran Castle (also known as Dracula's Castle)
Bran Castle (14th century) has been serving for ages as a military fortress controlling the entry route to Transylvania and it is nowadays frequently associated with Dracula"s myth.
Bran - Brasov: Walking tour of Brasov downtown
Brasov - Bucharest
The tour includes transportation, guide services in English and entrance fees, but does not include the lunch (around 10-15 USD).
Kindly note that Peles Castle will be closed between 8th- 10th of April, due to Easter Holiday, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead.
Between 16 September and 14 May every year, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead.
Between 15 May and 15 September every year, Peles castle is open from Tuesday to Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead.
Between 1 November and 1 December, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit the smaller replica - Pelisor Castle.
Please note that during official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual so the return could be later than scheduled (around 9 -10pm).
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Central Bucharest, in front of Romanian Athenaeum, near Athenee Palace Hilton Hotel.
OverviewThis is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania on a very picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains allowing you to discover two of the most beautiful Romanian castles - Peles Castle & Bran (Dracula's) Castle - as well as the city of Brasov in south Transylvania.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
Itinerary & visits:
- Live commentary on board
- Professional English speakingguide
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 people per group)
- Short walking tour of Brasov old town
- Entrance fees (Peles castle - standard ground floor exhibition, Bran castle)
- Lunch (there will be a stop for lunch to eat together with the group or by yourself)
- Photo tax (inside of Peles Castle, 35 Lei, optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
You Might Also Like
- Come & Go Bucharest City Tour - A Day to Remember
- Walking Tour of Bucharest City Center - Private Tour
- GUIDED BUCHAREST CITY TOUR
- Skip the Line Day tour:Bucharest-Peles Castle-Bran Castle-Rasnov Fortress-Brasov
- Bucharest Beer and Culture Tour with a Local
- Bike Rentals
- Romantic Bucharest City Tour in a classic convertible
- A day at the Black Sea