Small-Group Day Trip To Dracula's Castle, Brasov And Peles Castle From Bucharest
OverviewThis is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania on a very picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains allowing you to discover two of the most beautiful Romanian castles - Peles Castle & Bran (Dracula's) Castle - as well as the city of Brasov in south Transylvania.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourItinerary & visits:
Bucharest - Sinaia: Visit Peles Royal Castle in Sinaia - General Exhibition standard tour 1 hour (on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season you will visit Cantacuzino Palace in Busteni or Rasnov Citadel in Rasnov instead)
Peles Castle, erected between 1873 and 1914, has been the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family and it is the most visited museum in Romania.
Sinaia - Bran: Visit Bran Castle (also known as Dracula's Castle)
Bran Castle (14th century) has been serving for ages as a military fortress controlling the entry route to Transylvania and it is nowadays frequently associated with Dracula"s myth.
Bran - Brasov: Walking tour of Brasov downtown
Brasov - Bucharest
The tour includes transportation, guide services in English and entrance fees, but does not include the lunch (around 10-15 USD).
Between 16 September and 14 May every year, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead.
Between 15 May and 15 September every year, Peles castle is open from Tuesdayto Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead.
Between 1 November and 1 December, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit the smaller replica - Pelisor Castle.
Please note that during official holidays and weekends the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual so the return could be later than scheduled (around 9 -10pm).
Inclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Dracula's Castle, Brasov And Peles Castle From Bucharest
- Live commentary on board
- Professional English speakingguide
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 people per group)
- Short walking tour of Brasov old town
- Entrance fees (Peles castle - standard ground floor exhibition, Bran castle)
Exclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Dracula's Castle, Brasov And Peles Castle From Bucharest
- Lunch (there will be a stop for lunch to eat together with the group or by yourself)
- Photo tax (inside of Peles Castle, 35 Lei, optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Halloween Transylvania Experience from Bucharest including a Costume Party at Dracula's Castle
- 3-Day Tour in Transylvania with Hunyadi or Corvin Castle and Targu Jiu from Bucharest
- Full-Day Tour to Veliko Tarnovo from Bucharest
- Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest
- Small-Group Day Trip to North Bulgaria
- 2-Day Small-Group Tour to Dracula's Castle, Rasnov Fortress, Peles Castle, Sighisoara and Viscri Village with Overnight in Brasov