Small-Group Day Trip To Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side And Jungle Activities From Puerto Iguazu - Puerto Iguazú
OverviewJoin an 8-hour small-group tour to visit the Argentinean side of Iguazu Falls and enjoy soft adventure activities from Puerto Iguazu. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage site, Iguazu Falls consists of 275 waterfalls (mostly on the Argentinean side) with some up to 262-ft/80-m high. Your expert guide will lead you through the winding walking trails and walkways for approximately 5 mi/8 km through three different circuits: Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and the trail to the Devils throat. Afterwards, head into the jungle where you'll be able to take advantage of included activities like waterfall rappelling, canopy zipline, and trekking. Tour includes hotel pickup and is limited to 15 people to ensure more personalized service.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
DAY 1 - After hotel pickup which commences prior to departure from Puerto Iguazu at around 9:40am, you'll head to the starting point just a few feet from the Rainforest Train Cataratas to begin the waterfall trails circuit. Stepping onto the trail, enjoy panoramic views of the semicircular chain that begins at Dos Hermanas Waterfalls. Continuing on the trail, pass Chico, Ramirez, Bosetti, Adan y Eva, and Bernabe Mendez Waterfalls, ending at Mbigua Waterfall lookout. Here, you'll stop for a break and to enjoy the views from the trails set at the waterfall's edge providing amazing vertical views. Take the walkway which crosses the superior Iguazu River to reach the edge of the second largest falls of this beautiful chain, the San Martin Waterfall. This balcony has the best and widest panoramic view of the whole Iguazu Falls from Argentina side. See the Hotel Das Cataratas and the elevators on the Brazilian side, and the Sheraton Hotel, the Old Water Tank Tower, the balconies of Upper and Lower trails and San Martin island. Finally, take the elevated walkway near the upper edges of the falls towards the Devil's Throat. Although it is closer to the Brazilian side, you'll be able to position yourself right over the action via the walkway.
To exit this circuit, the walkway snakes back through islets in the Upper Iguazu delta to reach Cataratas Station.
DAY 2 - Pick up from your hotel, to head into the jungle to enjoy some soft adventure activities including waterfall rappelling, canopy zipline, and trekking before returning to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu.
Inclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side And Jungle Activities From Puerto Iguazu
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side And Jungle Activities From Puerto Iguazu
- Entrance fees (approximately USD $25 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes that can get wet, an extra change of clothes and insect repellent
You may bring your own snacks and drinks
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
You need 1 1/2 day to enjoy this activity
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Iguazu Falls Argentian and Brazilian Side with Boat Ride to Devils Throat
- Full Day Tour to the Argentinian Falls and Photographic Safari in the Jungle from Puerto Iguaz
- Foz do Iguau Folkloric Show with Dinner from Puerto Iguaz
- 3 days Iguazu Falls By Plane
- Tio Querido Dinner and Folk Show in Puerto Iguaz
- Iguassu Falls Panoramic Helicopter Flight