OverviewTake a full day, and drive over to Slovenia, on an air-conditioned coach, to view one of Europeâs most intriguing spots, Lake Bled. With a morning departure, spend 10-hours with your professional, local guide - and visit Bled Castle, with tickets included. Enjoy a boat ride with your small group, of no more than 15 people, also with the inclusion of lunch.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourSloveniaâs Lake Bled is truly stunning. Depart around 8:30am, depending on pick-up location, and set in a pine forest with a mountain scenery backdrop on an air-conditioned coach that holds up to 50 people.
Arrive in Ravbarkomana for a break, then you're off to Lake Bled, arriving around 12pm. Lake Bled is, can't-believe-your-eyes-pretty and it rightfully deserves its name as ââThe Pearl of Alpsââ. All snow-capped mountains and glass-like waters, its home to Slovenia's only island - and there is more than a touch of the Austrian Alps about it.
To get the best view, you will visit Bled castle, tickets included - you can see right across the lake from here.
However, spare some attention for the chateau itself. With its cone-shaped turrets, yard-thick walls and lofty parapets it is something special. Back on the shore, you pile into aÂ rowing boatÂ to glide over to the tiny island church. Legend has it if you make a wish as you ring the church bell, your wish just might come true.
Around 4pm, you will depart and make your way back to the hotels, around 7:30pm arriving in Porec, 8:30pm arriving in Rovinj.
Inclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Lake Bled From Western Croatia
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Tickets for the Bled Castle
- Boat ride
Exclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Lake Bled From Western Croatia
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Hotel departure followed by:
10:30am – arrival in Ravbarkomana for a break
11am – departure Ravbarkomanda
12pm – arrival Bled, commencing to Castle overlooking the Lake, Castle tour (45 min), returning to city center, spare time about 90-120 minutes
3pm – departure to Pletna, boarding, ride about 10 minutes to the island, sightseeing
4pm – departure to hotel
7:30pm – arrival Poreč
8:30pm – arrival Rovinj
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
IMPORTANT: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.