Small-Group Day Trip To Zaanse Schans Including Pancakes Lunch From Amsterdam
OverviewStarting at 10am in central Amsterdam, you will go to Zaanse Schans for a guided tour led by a local guide. The tour will include the visits to traditional crafts like a clog and cheese making and a visit to an operational industrial wind mill (entrance fee included). After your tour at Zaanse Schans, you will taste a traditional Dutch pancake (pancake and a drink of your choice included) at a local restaurant. After approximately 4 hours your driver will take you back to Amsterdam city center.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourFrom central Amsterdam, you will be picked up in the morning to drive directly and comfortably to world-famous Zaanse Schans, an unique village full of big industrial wind mills, typical green wooden houses and traditional crafts.
At Zaanse Schans, a local guide will guide you around the sights. You will be told about how life was in this region about 200 years ago. Your guide will take you to traditional crafts like a wooden shoe workshop to see how the famous Dutch clogs were made. Also, a cheese farm will be visited to learn how the Dutch cheese is made. Last but not least, you will visit a working industrial wind mill (entrance fee included) to see from the inside how these incredible machines were built and operate. From the balcony of the wind mill you can experience the power of the wind and these machines yourself while enjoying the view of the countryside.
After your visit of Zaanse Schans, you will go to a typical Dutch pancake restaurant where you will taste a traditional Dutch pancake together with a drink of your choice (included). After approximately 4 hours, your driver will drive you back to the city center of Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Zaanse Schans Including Pancakes Lunch From Amsterdam
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Small-Group Day Trip To Zaanse Schans Including Pancakes Lunch From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Canal Cruise and Van Gogh Museum
- Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Full-Day Total Amsterdam Cycling and Food Tour with Snacks and Traditional Drinks
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Optional Canal Cruise
- Private Tour: Center City Amsterdam Red Light District and Coffee Shop Walking Tour