OverviewVisit the Great Wall of China and Forbidden City in one day.Skip the line at the Forbidden City for our VIP guests,hiking on Mutianyu Great Wall after crowds leave. Make full use of your precious time in Beijing and deeply discover the history and culture of Beijing. No shopping, no factories, no queues!
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourIn the morning your tour guide and driver will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby at the appointed time between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM. You will receive details about your driver, tour guide, and pickup in your voucher the day before..
You’ll pass by the famous Tian'anmen Square which is the largest public square in the world. You’ll have chance to take photos in front of the famous Chairman Mao’s portrait hang on the red wall of the Heavenly Peace Gate. Your tour guide will introduce the history and some interesting stories about Tian'anmen Square.
Going through the middle gate of Tiananmen Square you’ll see a huge red gate that is the Forbidden City. It is the largest imperial palace with 9,999.5 rooms. Where is other 0.5 room? Don’t forget to check out the answer from your tour guide. You’ll be amazed by the beautiful traditional Chinese ancient architectures and the stories of the lives of Chinese ancient emperors.Your tour guide will help you explore 10 carefully-selected places in the Forbidden City, recommended by our local experts, while other group tours only visit 6 spots briefly.
In the afternoon travel 1½ hours from downtown Beijing to the Great Wall at Mutianyu and we'll have a rest and enjoy your lunch at Xinshuangquan (a Beijing local restaurant) where we can drive our own vehicle to the foot of the Great Wall to save your precious time while other groups have to wait for the public transfer bus to the foot of the Great Wall.
In the afternoon, you’ll visit the most highlighted attraction – the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu. The Mutianyu Great Wall is the best welcomed by travelers for its picturesque scenery, fewer tourists, and beautifully-restored architecture. In order to save you time, we use round-way cable car to transfer you to the Great Wall so that you don’t have to waste your time to climb more than 800 step. You’ll have about 2-hour hiking from the 14th watch tower to the 23rd watch tower as it is the most beautiful and interesting part where you’ll have the chance to take great photos.
Finally you’ll be transfer back to your hotel and this wonderful Beijing day tour comes to the end. Hope it will bring you great memories.
Inclusions for Small-Group Day Trip: VIP Beijing Forbidden City Tour With Great Wall Hiking At Mutianyu
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-way cable car transfer at the Great Wall at Mutianyu
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water, soft drinks
Exclusions for Small-Group Day Trip: VIP Beijing Forbidden City Tour With Great Wall Hiking At Mutianyu
- Gratuities (optional)
- China Visa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Passport information is required for the forbidden city tickets booking, please forward each individual traveler's full name and passport number to us.
You will receive details about your driver, tour guide, and pickup in your voucher the day before.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.