Small-group Delhi High Tea ExperienceWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this luxurious 2.5-hour small-group experience you will be part of an elaborate tea tasting with some of the finest classic Indian teas carefully sourced and prepared just for you. In true Indian tradition, you will also savor a lavish spread of quintessential Indian snacks while participating in lively discussions and timeless tales shared over generations and narrated by the host family.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourArrive to the host family’s home at 4:30pm, which is nestled in Chanakyapuri, a suburb of Lutyens Delhi and a stone's throw away from the British High Commission and the American Embassy. The decor is an ode to old-world glamor and a connoisseur's delight, redolent with the heritage and legacy of the family; the original builders of New Delhi. Every wall, surface, and corner have been elegantly curated in an eclectic mix of styles — Mughal, Persian and Kashmiri — woven together in perfect harmony.
You will experience home cooked food with family recipes handed down like treasured secrets through many generations. The spices used by your chefs are a fragrant masala mix specially prepared for each dish. A selection of classic Indian teas will end each feast. This is a sensual treat that trails across the length and breadth of tea country from the verdant Doaars of Darjeeling to the blue Nilgiris of South India. From each region your host’s have sourced the finest varieties; black, white, and a range of green to summon the full gamut of Indian tea. The tea tasting will transport you to the exclusive tea gardens of Darjeeling, Assam, and Sikkim culminating with homemade special masala chai and savories. The tea event will end approximately at 7pm.
Inclusions for Small-group Delhi High Tea Experience
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Small-group tour
- 15 different teas from across India
- Bottled water
- Food tasting- 8 to 10 homemade, traditional, and authentic Indian items
Exclusions for Small-group Delhi High Tea Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimal amount of walking is involved
Personal food and drinks are not allowed except for infants or medical purposes
Photography is allowed
Minimum number of 4 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.