Small-group Delhi Home Cooked Dinner ExperienceWrite a Review
Enjoy a delightful evening at a beautiful Indian home full of music, wine, and stories. Learn well-kept secrets and tips of Indian recipes during this 3-hour small-group experience. Savor a 5-course Indian dinner, relax, and discover what makes Indian food a global love affair.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourMake your way over to the hosts beautiful Indian home at 5:30pm for a 5-course feast. Enjoy home cooked food made with family recipes that have been used for many generations. Each dish will be specially prepared with a masala mix and a selection of classic Indian teas and wine will accompany each feast. Savor delicacies of Indian food such as the 'chicken masala or butter chicken', which was brought to India by traders. Your host's family chefs have mastered the fine balance between each ingredient and the high tea menu reflects the essence of Indian home cooking. The experience begins with starters, appetizers such as soups, followed by different courses on the menu, and ends with a homemade desert. The ingredients used are carefully sourced and served fresh each day.
Your expert host will take you through stories and anecdotes that will give you an insight into this way of life. Receive all of this from the intimacy of a home, which offers a specially curated and comforting experience. The dinner ends at approximately at 8:30pm.
Inclusions for Small-group Delhi Home Cooked Dinner Experience
- 5-course dinner
- Beverages -bottled water, tea, coffee, wine, or beer
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-group Delhi Home Cooked Dinner Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infant
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Photography is allowed
A minimal amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 25 years
Minimum number of 4 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.