Small-group Delhi Village Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewExperience Delhi on this unique small-group walking tour. Your guide will introduce you to a blend of authentic food, shopping, and part of Delhis past. Taste delectable dishes of various Indian cuisines, visit the historical monument of HauzKhas, walk through the famous Bollywood antique shop, see a modern art gallery, and stop by the famous HauzKhas lake. Immerse yourself in this fully loaded cultural 4-hour tour and discover the best style Delhi has to offer.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide outside Cafe Coffee Day at 11:00 am and begin the tour with an authentic Indian Kulfi. We then head to the historical monument of HauzKhas, which is commonly known as Ferozshah Fort or Hauz Khas Fort. The heritage monument has a breathtaking view of the lake. Afterwards, stop for an early dinner and savor the Himalayan cuisine at a very popular Himalayan restaurant.
Then visit several attraction spots such as the famous Bollywood antique shop, a modern art gallery, several unique boutique shops, and the famous Hauz Khas Lake. Walk through mesmerizing lanes flanked by quaint shops selling little artifacts or boutiques with opulent designer-wear. There will be free time for you to shop around and discover some of the many treasures within the market. Stop for drinks and snacks at a very popular pub.Delve into pages of history and listen to stories while your guide shares interesting facts about this unique village. While exploring and shopping, enjoy some late evening snacks and taste the authentic South Indian cuisine. Lastly, visit an authentic place to taste an Indian paan. Your tour will end approximately at 3:30 pm.
Inclusions for Small-group Delhi Village Walking Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food Tasting - South Indian cuisine
- Dinner- Himalayan cuisine
- North-Indian desert
- Beverages - Indian beer, bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Tour escort/host
- Walking tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-group Delhi Village Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Personal food and drinks are not allowed unless required for medical reasons
Photography is allowed
Minimum number of 2 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.