Small-Group Devil's Pool And Livingstone Island Tour - Victoria Falls
OverviewYour adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in Victoria falls or from the central meeting location, Victoria Falls Hotel. After a safety briefing, your guide will take you to Livingstone Island where you will enjoy swimming in Devil's Pool at the edge of the mighty Victoria Falls. Your small-group of no more than 10 will spend 3-hours together seeing the exhilarating falls and enjoying a bush breakfast. Please note that if Devil's Pools is not available due to high water, Angels Pools will be visited instead.
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSee Victoria Falls and Livingstone Island in a unique way as your journey begins from your hotel or from the meeting point (Victoria Falls Hotel) between 8am and 8:30am, depending on your location.
Relax as you are taken by minibus across the border into Zambia to the Royal Livingstone Hotel for a detailed safety briefing before you go on a 5 minute boat ride. Your captain will navigate through the Zambezi River current heading towards the column of spray rising from the falls.
Once you get to rocky Livingstone Island, the staff will welcome you with an energy drink. Your guides will take you first to the eastern side of the island to view Rainbow Falls and the Horseshoe. From there, you will go to the islands western side to see the Main Falls, where youll enjoy the magnificent water torrent gushing over the basalt edge of the falls. This unique view of Victoria Falls offers a perspective completely different from that of the Zimbabwean side of the canyon. As the morning sun hits the mist rising from the falls, expect to see stunning rainbows.
If youre comfortable, you will now have the chance to swim Devil's Pool.Your guide will lead you as you swim upstream in a slow current. (Don't worry, there is a rope in place for safety.) Sit at the edge of the falls and Devils Pool, gazing at Victoria Falls, as an immense water torrents flow just feet away. If you brought your camera, be sure to ask your guides to take photos and videos of you while you enjoy this natural beauty.
When you return to Livingstone Island, you will be treated to a wonderful bush breakfast. Afterwards, you will make the return trip back to the original departure point in Victoria Falls between 10:30am and 11am.
Inclusions for Small-Group Devil's Pool And Livingstone Island Tour
- Experienced and qualified guide
- A cooked bush breakfast
- Guided swimming in Devils Pool and tour of Livingstone Island
- Small-group tour (Maximum 10 people per group)
Exclusions for Small-Group Devil's Pool And Livingstone Island Tour
- Price does not include visa's into Zambia or back into Zimbabwe. Please ensure you have a multi-entry visa back into Zimbabwe and check that you will be eligible for a visa into Zambia at the border post
- Hotel pickup and drop-off can be arranged per request at extra cost depending on pick up point, but there is a $10 one way transfer within Victoria falls Zimbabwe and Livingstone Zambia.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Dress code is hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and swimsuit
If you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise at the time of your booking.
Suitable footwear should be worn as the rocks can be sharp and slippery e.g. - waterproof boat shoes, slip on with good grip
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Please note: if Devil's Pools is not available due to high water, Angels Pools will be visited instead
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Victoria Falls Helicopter Flight
- Victoria Falls Cultural Private Tour with Lunch
- Victoria Falls and Safari with Sunset Cruise and Lunch
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Traditional village night tour and cultural home hosted dinner
- Hwange National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- Night Game Drive and Bush Dinner from Victoria Falls