Small Group Discovery Tour Of Florence
OverviewThe tour is meant to show you the highlights of the city; you will see frescoes and wonderful statues and you'll get to understand why Florence has become one of the most beautiful and important art cities in the world.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe Walking tour Discovery of Florence starts on at 9.30 am.
The tour is meant to show you the highlights of the city. You'll learn about Medieval towers and Renaissance palaces through the life of the people that lived in those times. We will see frescoes and wonderful statues and you'll get to understand why Florence has become one of the most beautiful and important art cities in the world.
In detail you will see Piazza della Repubblica, Palazzo Strozzi, Santa Trinita, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Signoria, Medieval quarter, Cathedral Duomo and Campanile di Giotto.
The tour lasts forabout 2.30 hrs.
Inclusions for Small Group Discovery Tour Of Florence
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small Group Discovery Tour Of Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - driver is unable to provide assistance
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence