Small-Group Downtown Portland Walking Food Tour
OverviewExperience the heart of Portlands culinary scene on this 3-hour downtown foodie adventure. Some of the citys biggest eating trends started here, from farm-to-table restaurants to Portland's original food cart pod, making downtown Portland an eater's delight. On this walking food tour, a local guide will lead you through a couple different downtown districts as you taste the very best of what Portlands becoming known for, including fine dining, groundbreaking food carts, delicious brews, and more! This small-group tour is limited to 12 people.
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Begin your small-group, three-hour downtown Portland walking foodie adventure at Headwaters Restaurant, where your local food tour guide will kick things off with introductions and a tour overview. On this tour you will be visiting six different downtown Portland vendors for food and beverage stops, all of which have been carefully chosen to represent the citys cutting edge culinary scene. Through the course of the tour you will enjoy delicious bites from James Beard Award Winners and Top Chef contestants, while checking out prominent downtown Portland sites and learning the citys history.
Tastes on this tour may include:
- Seafood sourced from the Pacific Northwest,
- Award-winning beers and regional wines,
- Seasonal farm-to-table bites,
- Groundbreaking grub from a local food hall,
- Cocktails from expert Mixologists,
- Desserts and pastries to satisfy your sweet tooth, and much more!
It is advisable to wear clothing that is weather-appropriate depending on the season, as you will be outside between food stops. This may include a rain jacket, umbrella, and comfortable walking shoes.
You will walk approximately 1.5 miles for this tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Downtown Portland Walking Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Downtown Portland Walking Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must be 21 years of age to participate in this tour
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Please let us know if anyone in your group has a severe food allergy.
Unfortunately, we cannot make substitutions for any other dietary restrictions. All substitutions for severe allergies must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. We can not guarantee that last-minute dietary changes will be accommodated, because all tastings are made in advance.
Please email email@example.com to disclose any severe food allergies.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tour DeVine by Heli
- Falls, Gardens, and Wine Tour from Portland
- Portland Trolley Tour, Falls and Gorge, and Willamette Valley Combination Package
- Oregon Wine Country Experience - all-inclusive tours by bike or shuttle
- The BEST Mount Saint Helens Tour
- Quicksand Triangle Air Tour
- Eastside Feast Ride - food and beer pairing tour
- Behind The Scenes Tour