Begin your small-group, three-hour downtown Portland walking foodie adventure at Headwaters Restaurant, where your local food tour guide will kick things off with introductions and a tour overview. On this tour you will be visiting six different downtown Portland vendors for food and beverage stops, all of which have been carefully chosen to represent the citys cutting edge culinary scene. Through the course of the tour you will enjoy delicious bites from James Beard Award Winners and Top Chef contestants, while checking out prominent downtown Portland sites and learning the citys history.
Tastes on this tour may include:
- Seafood sourced from the Pacific Northwest,
- Award-winning beers and regional wines,
- Seasonal farm-to-table bites,
- Groundbreaking grub from a local food hall,
- Cocktails from expert Mixologists,
- Desserts and pastries to satisfy your sweet tooth, and much more!
It is advisable to wear clothing that is weather-appropriate depending on the season, as you will be outside between food stops. This may include a rain jacket, umbrella, and comfortable walking shoes.
You will walk approximately 1.5 miles for this tour.