Small Group Dunhuang Day Tour Including Camel Ride, Mo Gao Caves, Crescent Spring And Singing Sand Dunes
OverviewThis is full day small group tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Appreciate Buddhist art and discover murals as well as Buddha statues inside the caves. Take a camel ride towards Singing Sand Dunes in the beautiful melody sung by the sand and enjoy the entrancing beauty of Crescent Spring Lake lying peacefully below the sand dune mountain.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts at 9am. Pick up will take place prior to the scheduled time. Sit back and relax in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan as your guide and driver take you to Mogao Caves. You will first watch a film for about an hour to getting a general understanding on the history of the Caves. Next, visit different caves including the largest cave, Cave No. 96, and manuscripts storage cave, Cave No. 17 where hoard of Buddhism scriptures were discovered to appreciate Buddhist art and murals.
Later, hop aboard on your minivan and drive to Singing Sand Dunes. Hear the beautiful melody along your way to the sand dune mountain and back on a camel ride. With your guides explanations, you will understand why the mountain receives its name (Singing Sand Dunes). Hike to the mountain top for a panoramic view of waves over waves of rolling sand dunes in this mysterious desert area and get a glimpse of the Crescent Spring Lake down below.
Get down and continue your camel ride to get closer to Crescent Lake where your guide will unveil its mysteries and share the efforts made by Chinese government to maintain the depth of the gradually shrinking oasis. Your tour concludes approximately at 5pm. At the end, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your Dunhuang hotel.
Inclusions for Small Group Dunhuang Day Tour Including Camel Ride, Mo Gao Caves, Crescent Spring And Singing Sand Dunes
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Ground transportation with professional drivers
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Downtown hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Dunhuang Day Tour Including Camel Ride, Mo Gao Caves, Crescent Spring And Singing Sand Dunes
- Flights or trains to/from Dunhuang
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
- Expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Hiking shoes, hats and sunglasses are strongly recommended
Please provide passport number, name and nationality (as shown on passport) at time of booking
Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One Day Tour: Mogao Grottoes, White Horse Stupa & visit a local family
- Small Group of West Dunhuang Day Tour: Yumenguan Pass-Great Wall of Han Dynasty-Dunhuang Yadan National Geologic Park -No Shopping Stops
- Private West Dunhuang Day Tour of Yumenguan Pass, Great Wall of Han Dynasty, and Yadan National Geological Park
- 4Days Private Dunhuang Tour: Mo Gao Caves-Crescent Spring-Singing Sand Dune-Yumen Pass-Great Wall of Han Dynasty and Yadan National Geologic Park-No Shopping Stops
- Private Transfer between Dunhuang Airport and Dunhuang Hotel
- Buddhism art one day tour in Dunhuang
- Private Buddhism Art Tour with The Silk Road Show include dinner