Small-Group Electric Bike Tour Of Granada
OverviewEnjoy this 2-hour small-group e-bike tourofGranada and see the sightsof the city in a short period of time! Travel through one of Spain's mostnotablecities with your professional guide while learning all about this vibrant city. Tour is limited to a maximum of 8 travelers and includes a safety helmet. Choose from one of4 departure times when you book.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourAfter gathering at Play Granada offices, by thearea with free Wi-Fi and coffee, youwill have a quick briefing of the e-bike tour, and how the e-bike works.
Later, you'll pick the bike, then hop on to begin your exploration of Granada's Albayzn and Sacromonte districts, two of the most colorful, enchanting, and historical neighborhoods in the country. Ride around the UNESCO World Heritage site of Albayzn on your e-bikeand visit all of its hidden spots, including the Palace of Dar al-Horra, Paseo de los Tristes, San Nicolas Viewpoint, and Cuesta del Chapiz.
Later on, explore the district of Sacromonte, famous for its caves in which gypsies continue to celebrate every night with their flamenco songs and dances. Drive around the Vereda de Enmedio to discover the history of the first gypsies. They settled there after arriving with the Catholic kings troops after they conquered the city.You willalso explore the public and hidden areas of the Alhambra and ride around it to come back to the departure point after a sweet 2-hour ride.
Inclusions for Small-Group Electric Bike Tour Of Granada
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Electric Bike Tour Of Granada
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
English and Spanish tour always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 14 years old
Not wheelchair accessible
Ebike tour requires previous knowledge of riding bicycle
No high-heels and flip-flops allowed, comfortable shoes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada
- Alhambra Nasrid Palaces and Generalife With Tourist Guide
- Alhambra Afternoon Guided Tour with Skip-the-line Ticket
- Tour Albaicin Oscuro
- Highlights of the Province of Granada: Off-road adventures on Jeep Wrangler
- Tour Albaicn y Sacromonte
- Granada Day Trip from Seville
- Skip the Line: Alhambra Palace Tour with Generalife Gardens