From USD 34
OverviewSpecial for cruise passengers only from Kusadasi Port. Suitable for elderly visitors, families with kids and people. You will visit most important highlights of Ephesus.Only Ephesus tour + Artemis Temple + Optional Terrace Houses visit
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourFirst stop is the meeting point at Kusadasi port at your requested time - only available for cruise passengers. Then arriving the Magnesia Gate of Ephesus. (Total distance to Ephesus from Kusadasi is 13 Miles and it will take 30 minutes) where we will get general information about history of Ephesus.
You will then walk to Odeon,East Gymnasium, St Lukes Grave, Varius Bath, State Agora .After visiting Odeon, you will see the Temple of Isis, Hydrekdocheion, Temenos, Prytaneion and Herm of Hermes. In Domitian Square ;Temple of Domitian, Fountain of Pollio, Memmius Monument also the goddess Nike!
Continue onto Curetes (Priests) Street, Hercules stories, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Scholastica Baths, Latrines (Ancient Toilets). There will be an optional Terrace Houses visit (15 USD per person additional cost).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Kusadasi port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Small Group Ephesus Shore Excursion For Cruise Passengers
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local Guide
Exclusions for Small Group Ephesus Shore Excursion For Cruise Passengers
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.