OverviewThis Small Group walking tour will take you down the winding alleys of the historical city center with a local Roman guide. Picking out only the best Italian food delights from fantastic and diverse venues, your senses will explode while trying the best food Rome has to offer for a delicious tasting memory!
This moving feast will allow you to try some typical Italian pizza, pasta, salami, cheese and other local dishes like the Jewish Roman artichoke, a great sample of cultural blend. The best Italian wines and a real Italian gelato will complete this authentic Italian experience!
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThis unique walking tour will introduce you to the best food and hot spots Rome has to offer to experience the Italian CultureÂ and Gastronomy at its fullest! You will be guided by our Guide,Â who has a true passion for food, wine and Rome. Different tasting from fantastic and diverse venues around the streets of central Rome will make your senses explode! We only choose the best when it comes to food & drinks, delighting your eyes with temptation as this feast moves between historical buildings and churches.
This moving feast will start in the historical center with a tasting of fresh Buffalo Mozzarella and Burrata along with some typical salami and prosciutto. Then we will take you to the Jewish Ghetto to be introduced to the famous Roman-Jewish artichokes and concia. After crossing the river Tiber via the famousÂ Tiber Island we will enter the diverse and lively area of Trastevere, one of Romeâs best-kept secrets, with its ivy-coated buildings and cobblestone streets.
Once into the backstreets ofÂ Trastevere, known for itsÂ BohemianÂ style and for having some of the most delectableÂ Roman cuisine, you will have the chance to rest your feet, while enjoying aÂ sit down dinner,Â to try some typicalÂ Italian pizza and pasta dishesÂ and finishing it up withÂ gelato.Â This is your one chance to truly feel like a Roman as you will experience our every day life!
Inclusions for Small-Group Evening Food Stroll - A Trendy And Tasty Roman Walk
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Small-Group Evening Food Stroll - A Trendy And Tasty Roman Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please communicate any special dietary needs at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.