Small Group Fes To Marrakech Via Merzouga 3days
OverviewEnjoy your 3-days from Fes via Merzouga desert to marrakech,unforgettable memories of amazing landscaps of Midell Atlas , cerdre monkeys forest and a magical view of sunset in merzouga desert with lovely camelride experience with as well unique living nomadic life .continued toTodra Gorge fabulous gorge and Moroccos highest oasis.way toward dades valley,gorge dades, than roses town , skour , ait benhadou heritage kasbah , high Atlas (tizi tuchka 2260m) arrived to Marrakech
Know More about this tour
Day1: Fes Azrou-Midelt-Merzouga desert (446km)
Pick up from your Fes accommodation at 8:00 a.m ,take road via Errachidia,passing through Middl Atlas and berbere villages living aside of mountains ,youll enjoy your time taking many pictures in the amazing places of panoramic views , continued to the cedar forests of Azrou where the wild monkeys are living ,youll have small break and by the way is the opportunity to enjoy your time to take picture for monkeys. way toward to the southern Moroccos.arrived to medilt city wich youll have a break for lunch in typical morocco restaurant .after that we drive to the desert passing of wonderful valley (we call it Ziz Valley rich and full of million palm trees).we arrive to merzouga desert we find the camelride waiting for you , while walking by camel , you stop for to enjoy the sunset,contunid throug nomadic berbere tent where you expect the delicious dinner with singing bieber songs .in early morning we recommend to climb the big dune to enjoy the wonderful sunrise.
Day 2: Merzouga Todra Gorges Dades Gorges: Waking early will reward you with the best sunrise of your life. Afterwards, youll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga. En-route you wont fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi sand dunes changing with the light as the day progresses. After breakfast in the Riad, youll leave for Rissani, Tinghir and Todra gorges the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. After lunch in the heart of the gorge well drive through the Dades Valley, where youll see the majestic sand castles and the amazing rock formations known as monkey toes. Overnight accommodation will be in a fancy hotel overlooking the Dades valley. Overnight in our Hotel/Riad.
Day 3: Dades Gorge Ouarzazat Marrakech:After breakfast in the hotel well drive through the Dades Valley towards Kalaa Mgouna and Marrakech. The route through Dades Valley is the way of the thousand kasbahs providing numerous opportunities to take some of your best photographic shots of the trip. Well stop at Kalaa Mgouna, the rose city, to purchase the rosewater, which will make your linen smell good a long time after your trip is over before heading to the famous Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. The Kasbah was built by Et Hami El Glaoui, one of the last Berber chieftains during the 18th century, now a house of many Glaoui people. Your journey will continue through the majestic Tizi ntichka Pass (2260m) over the High Atlas Mountains, before ending at your accommodation in Marrakech.
Inclusions for Small Group Fes To Marrakech Via Merzouga 3days
- Tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off to your airport/accommodation
- 3DaysTour in 4x4 vehicles or Minibus comfortable with AC
- Night Hotel/Riad (breakfast & dinner Included)
- Driver (English Speaker)
- Excursion by Dromedaries (camel trek) in the Desert
- Night in bivouac including dinner and breakfast
- Private Service (without other travellers)
Exclusions for Small Group Fes To Marrakech Via Merzouga 3days
- Not Included:
- DrinksLunchsEntrance fees.Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Town Chefchaouen 1 day and 1 night
- Full-Day Trip to Chefchaouen from Fez
- MARRAKECH 2 DAY TRIP TO FEZ VIA IMPERIAL CITIES OF RABAT AND MEKNES
- Full-Day Volubilis and Meknes Private Tour from Fez
- Full-Day Private Tour to Fez from Casablanca
- Private Day Tour from Fes to Volubilis, Morocco
- Fes to Chefchaouen Private Day Tour
- Hamman Experience at Palais Amani in Fez