Small-Group Fleurieu Peninsula Food And Wine Experience By 4WD - Adelaide
OverviewDiscover the wine and food of the gorgeous Fleurieu Peninsula on a full-day 4WD tour with a local guide. Travel on rugged roads to Gulf St Vincent, Silversands Beach and the Willunga Hills to visit stunning locations known mostly by locals. Explore the hidden treasures of the McLaren Vale region with exclusive access at wineries for private tastings and encounters with the winemakers. Your guide provides an intimate experience of both the cosmopolitan pleasures and natural beauty of the Fleurieu Peninsula on this small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people.
Know More about this tourBegin your full-day tour with pickup in the morning from Adelaide, Glenelg or McLaren Vale. Travel in a rugged and comfortable 4WD vehicle about 40 minutes to reach the McLaren Vale wine region while your guide shares the story of the area.
Known as one of the most geologically diverse wine regions in the world, McLaren Vale also features a fantastic gourmet food scene and spectacular natural beauty. Drop into a couple of local wineries where you go beyond the tasting room to sample wines straight from the barrel. Enjoy an exclusive tasting in the vineyards (weather and staff permitting) where you meet the winemaker and sip the latest releases.
The adventure continues as your guide negotiates off-road tracks that reveal the hidden beauty of McLaren Vale. Stop at a gorgeous viewpoint known only to locals where you snack on fresh local cheeses and a glass of wine or other beverage.
Next head to an acclaimed local restaurant for a gourmet 3-course lunch with a seasonal menu that highlights fresh ingredients from the region, with dessert and drinks to accompany your meal. Enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding vineyards and hills as you eat.
After an exquisite lunch, hop back in the 4WD to follow a pretty track through the Willunga Hills. Take in great views over the entire region including Gulf St Vincent and, if the tides allow, drive along Silversands beach for a close look at the shore.
Wrap up an amazing day with a wine tasting at a private cellar in one of McLaren Vale's most historic homesteads. Afterward, relax on the 40-minute return trip to Adelaide.
Inclusions for Small-Group Fleurieu Peninsula Food And Wine Experience By 4WD
- Local guide
- Morning tea
- 3-Course lunch with wine and dessert
- National park fees
- Free onboard WIFI
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small-Group Fleurieu Peninsula Food And Wine Experience By 4WD
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear closed-toe sturdy shoes
Please bring sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a water bottle
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for children
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barossa Valley Highlights from Adelaide or Barossa Valley Including Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Barossa Valley Wine Exploration Day Trip from Adelaide or Glenelg
- Adelaide City Tour by Pedicab
- Adelaide 90-Minute Pedicab Tour: Scenic Green & River Experience
- Adelaide Hills Day Trip Including 3-Hour Murray River Luncheon Cruise
- Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide