OverviewSmall group tour for an exhaustive visit to the most important religious center of Tuscany, Florence's Duomo Complex with Baptistery, Cathedral and Cathedral's Museum.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
A great 2.5 hour tour of the spectacular religious center of Florence, with its exceptional attractions, with the ticket included in the price.
You will start from the San John's Square in the company of your experienced and fluent English speaking guide. You'll then visit the recently refurbished Baptistery, with its glittering mosaics and geometric marble incrustations. Afterward, be amazed by the colossal Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, still one the largest Christian churches, with its sensational Brunelleschi's Dome. After a description of Giotto's bell-tower, with its profusion of marble decorative statues, reliefs and colorful incrustations, you will be visiting the just re-opened Opera del Duomo Museum, with its presentation of memorable, original art works once decorating the Cathedral, Baptistery and Giotto's bell-tower. You will be fascinated by the beauty of Ghiberti's bronze doors (Gate of Paradise), Michelangelo's Pietà (Bandini Pietà) and scores of statue and reliefs, as well as models of Brunelleschi's dome, Brunelleschi's death mask, Donatello's singing gallery and Magdalene statue. A splendid experience in a wonderfully renovated space.
One hour after the end of your tour you can climb Brunelleschi's dome on your own with the reservation made for you (please note that the access time to the climb Brunelleschi's dome cannot be changed).
Moreover, you can choose your preferred access time for climbing also Giotto's bell-tower on your own within 48 hours from beginning of your tour, it's also included in the ticket.
Inclusions for Small-Group Florence Duomo Baptistery And Grande Museo Del Duomo Tour
- Admission ticket
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Reservation for climbing Brunelleschi's dome
Exclusions for Small-Group Florence Duomo Baptistery And Grande Museo Del Duomo Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.