Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
OverviewFrom kings to commoners, Czechs have always loved their beer, and you can join in on the fun during this beer-tasting tour in Prague! Specially designed for lovers of well-crafted micro-brewed beer and good food this tour takes you to two local beer spots (no large-production breweries!) for an insider look at beer and beer culture in Prague. Six tastings of flavorful microbrews and a hearty platter of food are included.
- Small-group tour
- Special Offer
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your beer-loving guide in central Prague and start your food and beer experience by heading to a centuries-old beer cellar, where youll get a quick introduction to the history of Czech beer and hear some fun facts about the part beer plays in Czech culture.
Czech beer-makers are standard-bearers of the craft, having a long history of brewing that dates back more than 1,000 years. As your guide talks about this proud tradition, learn about beer-making in the country today and enjoy a few samples of frothy, top-notch craft brews! While youre sipping, youll also hear about Czech cuisine, some of the most savory and hearty food in Europe and the perfect complement to these robust lagers and stouts.
Next, head back outside and make your way to a microbrewery and gastropub around the corner for samples of award-winning lagers from one of the countrys most renowned brewmasters. As you savor the beer, be impressed by its high quality and freshness, as well as the friendly ambience of the pub.
Youll then be served with a plentiful platter of traditional Czech food, made by the gastropubs well-known local chef. Theres plenty to eat, so dig in!
Your tour ends here, where you can stay on your own if youd like to continue your discovery of Pragues wonderful food and beer.
Inclusions for Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Czech food tasting platter
- Beer tastings
Exclusions for Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Tour operates in all weather conditions
Kosher food is not available, but vegetarian options are -- please request this if necessary when booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Tour guide has right to refuse service and drinks to overly intoxicated participants. Drink responsibly and have a good time! Tour goes in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.