From USD 62.34
OverviewEnjoy a must-do culinary experience on this espresso and gelato walking tour in Rome. Led by a food-loving guide, this small-group tour will teach you the secrets behind these Italian specialties. Learn about the coffee-roasting process as you visit the famous coffee shops Sant'Eustachio, Tazza d'Oro and Caffè Greco. Then, savor homemade tiramisu and delicious gelato at some of the best shops in town. Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly guide, an expert food connoisseur, near the Pantheon to start your small-group espresso and gelato walking tour. Wander through historic Roman neighborhoods and pass the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Via Condotti and the Spanish Steps as you take in the vibrant cultural atmosphere.
Begin your walking tour with visits to the famous coffee shops Sant'Eustachio and Tazza d'Oro, a historic cafe which opened in 1760. Learn all about the coffee-roasting process from your expert guide as you savor a tasting of freshly made espresso. Then, walk to the famous gelateries.
Next, visit one of the most popular tiramisu shops in the city. Here, enjoy an exquisite tasting of tiramisu and listen as your guide explains how this delectable dessert is created. Your decadent culinary experience ends in the center of Rome, where you can continue to explore the city at your leisure.
Inclusions for Small-Group Food Tour In Rome: Espresso, Gelato And Tiramisu
- Local guide
- Samples of espresso, gelato and tiramisu
Exclusions for Small-Group Food Tour In Rome: Espresso, Gelato And Tiramisu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Good walking shoes suggested
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.