Enjoy the flavors and scenery of the Cte dAzur on this food tour from Monaco to Nice. Sample some of the French Rivieras best olive oil at a mill in Opio, and enjoy Nices Mediterranean specialties including a socca dish and onion tart with a glass of ros at a local eatery. Stop at the fort of Mont Alban for sweeping views of Nice and Villefranche.
Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour by luxury minivan, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
You’ll be picked up from your Monaco hotel in the morning for a drive by luxury 8-person minivan along the French Riviera. Admire views of the Mediterranean as you make your way to Nice, one of the gems of the Côte d’Azur featuring a unique cuisine that mixes French and Italian influences.
Your first stop on this food tour is Opio, a tiny village perched on a low hill among the farmlands east of Grasse. Here, you’ll visit an olive oil mill and taste some of the most renowned olive oil and tapenade (mashed olives) of the French Riviera.
Continuing your drive, travel through the countryside for a visit to Mont Alban with its 16th-century military fortress. From this hilltop structure, enjoy a striking panorama of Nice, the pretty little town of Villefranche and the bay opening out into the Mediterranean.
Then head down into the city of Nice for your next food tasting. In the area around Nice’s lovely port, visit a local eatery to try the most popular ‘Nissart’ specialities (those specific to Nice), such as socca (a thin flour chickpea pancake) and pissaladiere (an onion tart) with a glass of rosé wine.
Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you about the cuisine of Nice and the surrounding French Riviera, giving you a better understanding of the culinary history and traditions of this part of the Mediterranean. Your tour ends with a drive back to Monaco.
Inclusions for Small-Group Food Tour Of Nice From Monaco
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury minivan
- Guided tour of olive mill in Opio
- 1 olive oil tasting
- Food tastings and 1 glass of rosé wine
Exclusions for Small-Group Food Tour Of Nice From Monaco
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show