Small-Group French Cooking Class In Bordeaux
OverviewCome experience a cookery class with a French chef in Bordeaux, the world's wine capital.Each participant can learn at his or her own pace. Once the preparation of dishes is finished, seat down at the dinner table and enjoy your delicious meal. Wine is included with meal.
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in the world of French culinary ! Learn to cook duck breast, foie gras and french pastry during an intimate cookery class with your French chef named Marie-Claude.
Discover the secrets of French cuisine and prepare 3 tasty dishes:
Starter: jar of foie gras pears, crusty foie gras and apple, rissoto with foie gras, gratin dauphinois with foie gras, cake with walnut and duck confit...
Main course: Duck breast roasted in the honey and orange, duck filet with caramel and spices, duck breast stuffed with mushroom and Bayonne ham, basquaise chicken... with vegetables and fried potatoes (sarladaise style)
Dessert: cannel faon profiterole
The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 6 in order to guarantee a personalized cookery class.
Your cookery class takes place in the guest house of your French chef, Marie-Claude. A real gourmet, Marie-Claude invites you to discover the secrets of Southwestern cuisine. The cookery class starts at 7:00 pm.
Begin to define the daily menu over a cup of coffee or tea.You will prepare three traditional French dishes.
The menu will depend on the day and season, and will have for theme the cuisine of southwest of France.
Preparation of dishes under the attentive eye of the chef who will guide you in the preparation of an authentic meal.
After which, tasting of your dishes during the dinner that incluses Bordeaux wines.
The cookery class ends up at 10:30 pm.
Please advise at booking of any food allergy.
Inclusions for Small-Group French Cooking Class In Bordeaux
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Bordeaux guest house
- Small group cooking class (maximum 6 people)
- Use of apron and cooking ustensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe
- Dinner and glass of wine
Exclusions for Small-Group French Cooking Class In Bordeaux
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is possiblility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overlook the class. In the event of this occuring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saint-Emilion Wine Tour and Tastings from Bordeaux
- Full-Day Small-Group Guided Wine Tour from Bordeaux with Lunch
- Saint-Emilion afternoon
- Electric Bike Saint-Emilion Half Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Urban Wine Tour - Chateaux and wine bars - An original discovery of the Bordeaux wines
- Saint-Emilion Full Day Self-Guided Cabriolet Tour with Wine Tasting from Bordeaux
- Graves Land of Montesquieu Half Day Self-Guided Cabriolet Tour with Wine Tasting from Bordeaux
- Full-Day Pauillac Mdoc Self-Guided Wine Tasting Tour by Electric Car