Small-Group French Riviera Explorer Tour From Nice
OverviewFollowing the coast road, drive to the old Antibes, the incredible harbor and its ramparts. Reach Cannes driving by the Croisette boulevard to the film festival Palace and feel as a star walking up the world known steps. Join the typical medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence, made famous by actors and artists living there. Its cobblestone streets, many galleries and nice view overlooking the sea make it a unique place. Upon your arrival in Monaco, stop in Eze to discover this medieval village overlooking the French Riviera, and take the opportunity to visit the perfume factory Fragonard. Driving through the village La Turbie with its Trophy of the Alps, reach the luxurious principality of Monaco with the Prince Palace, the Cathedral, the Monte Carlo Casino, the gardens, and the famous formula One Grand Prix circuit.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience. A very good choice indeed as this tour is an excellent blend of the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera and its perhaps more authentic and picturesque side too.
After being picked-up at your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide, you will head towards the motorway (speedway) and drive from there to the the scintillating town of Cannes, cradle of todays number one Film Festival in the world. Facing the Palace of Festivals and Congresses, you might feel like walking up the 24 steps of glory and perhaps strike your most graceful pose on the red carpet.
You will then take the coastal road to Antibes, a town which played the role of sentinel for the country during many centuries, hence its ramparts circling the Old Town. Saint-Paul-de-Vence will enchant you. When walking through the mesmerizing maze of cobbled streets with their numerous listed monuments, it becomes clear how this medieval village appealed to a vast number of artists with the likes of Matisse, Modigliani, Chagall or Picasso instilling a definite artistic touch that one can now ascertain when gazing at the windows of the countless art galleries. The quaint village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence as their ideal retreat when coming to stay on the Riviera.
You will then take a halt to venture into one of Frances prettiest villages: Eze, filled with history and offering a stunning location over 400 meters right above sea, a truly unique place on earth. Meet up again with your driver and, just around the corner, seize the chance to visit the renowned Fragonard Perfume Factory and discover the secrets of this realm of fragrances. After this hour and half or so spent in Eze, on the road again, you will proceed up the coast and reach the Grande Corniche, the highest road from where you can catch the sight of the most ancient Roman vestige on the French Riviera: the Trophy of the Alps in the village of La Turbie.
From there, you will start your descent towards the state-city of Monaco and its Palace on the Rock. You will be given some free time to wander around the old town, admire the view from the St. Martin Gardens, and definitely visit Monacos Cathedral. Then, you will be literally back on track with your guide as he will drive you from start to finish on the street circuit of the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix! Make a stop at Monte-Carlos Casino and its display of luxury cars beside and get the chance to gamble few coins inside this magnificent building (10, afternoon only) and capture with eyes and memory only its beautiful inner architecture.
Inclusions for Small-Group French Riviera Explorer Tour From Nice
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group French Riviera Explorer Tour From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ferrari Sports Car Experience from Nice
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera in One Day Tour
- Private Tour: Full-Day Trip to St Tropez from Nice
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Nice Airport
- Monaco Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Eze, Saint-Paul de Vence, Antibes and Cannes
- Italian Markets Shopping Tour from Nice