OverviewVisit the Tortoise Islet and the other Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islets, take a cruise trip to Bao Dinh Canal to discover "the country of coconuts," and enjoy coconut candies and honey tea. Later in the day, walk into the village to visit fruit gardens, enjoy the tropical fruits with "Southern Vietnamese Folk Music," and visit a Bonsai Garden.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAt 7:45 AM, the guide and car driver will pick you up at your hotel and depart from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho City.
Upon arrival in My Tho, you will take a morning boat trip on the Tien River to Tortoise Islet. On the way, you will have a chance to see many beautiful pots such as fishing ports, stilt houses, boat-building workshops. Besides, you also visit the other Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet.
Then you come to Ben Tre Province through Bao Dinh Canal, the Mekong Cruise will be more interesting when you discover "the country of coconut " and enjoy coconut candies and honey tea. Then you take an amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal - fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree.
A lunch with traditional Mekong Delta food will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
After lunch, you will experience a wonderful atmosphere when walking into the village, visiting fruit garden, enjoying the tropical fruits with "Southern Vietnamese Folk Music". This is a great opportunity for you to join the daily activities of the locals and enjoy the peacefulness of Mekong Delta.
Finally, you will take a boat trip back to My Tho on the Tan Thach Natural Canal. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, you will stop and take a rest for 15 minutes at a Bonsai garden. At around 5:00 PM, you will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions for Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All Entrance Fees during Guided Time
- Boat trip, fruits, candy and etc.
Exclusions for Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Trip From Ho Chi Minh City
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.