Small-Group Full-Day Trip To Florence And Pisa From Rome
OverviewExplore the highlights of two of Tuscany's most famous cities, Florence and Pisa, on this small-group self-guided day trip from Rome. Walk through the historic center of Florence to see Brunelleschi's beautiful dome over the cathedral. Admire the leaning tower of Pisa, one of Italy's best-known monuments. This is Small-group trip limited to a maximum of 15 people and will last for a total of 12 hours including transfers between Rome and the destination cities.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe driver will pick up you at your accommodation and you will have a full day to discover the historical center of Florence and to see the Square of the leaning tower. Walk through the historic center of Florence to see Brunelleschi's beautiful dome over the cathedral. Admire the leaning tower of Pisa, one of Italy's best-known monuments. Around you the best monuments of the two towns:
- Brunelleschi's Dome
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- The Galleria dell'Accademia with David
- Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Miracoli
- Cathedral and the Baptistery
You will spend the morning in Florence and the afternoon in Pisa at 5pm you will leave Pisa to come back again in Rome.
All the time you will stay in contact with the driver (if you have question or you need information or help)
Inclusions for Small-Group Full-Day Trip To Florence And Pisa From Rome
- Hotel pickup/drop-off (if inside the Aurelian Walls)
Exclusions for Small-Group Full-Day Trip To Florence And Pisa From Rome
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience