OverviewIn this 9-hour small-group tour, discover the charming perched villages of the French Riviera. Go to various different medieval cities and feel their associated lifestyles - the perfumes of Grasse, the art of St. Paul de Vence, the violets of Tourrettes-sur-Loup. Stop for lunch in a perched village offering one of the best views over the entire French Riviera coastline.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourFeel in this full day small group tour the authenticity of Provence by visiting some of the most charming medieval villages perched precariously on mountain tops.Â
Your professional guide will meet you at your hotel in Nice in the morning and will take you to your first destination in the glamorous Cannes. Be like a movie star while walking in the boulevard de la Croisette and take a picture on the red carpet in front of the famous Film Festival Palace. With your guide, have a stroll either along the sandy beaches or do some shopping in some iconic shops in Cannes.
Back to your comfortable vehicle, your guide will then take you to Grasse, where you will discover the world of perfumes at Fragonard factory, before driving on the route Napoleon and then climbing to Gourdon village, over 2,770 feet above sea level.Â
Your next stop is Tourrettes-sur-Loup, the city of the violets flowers and an authentic craft village.Â
Finally, St-Paul-de-Vence is your last port of call. That village is well-renown for its art, where so many of the worldâs most famous artists have spent their time. Still culturally important today, many contemporary artists flock to this Mecca of the arts.
When the tour ends, your guide will drive you back to Nice.
Inclusions for Small Group Full-Day Trip To Medieval French Riviera Villages From Nice
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Nice
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small Group Full-Day Trip To Medieval French Riviera Villages From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Nice
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.