OverviewThe Golden Circle is the most visited and popular day trip in Iceland. It includes some of the most spectacular attractions in Iceland, including Thingvellir, Geysir, Gullfoss and the Kerid Volcanic Crater. Kerid crater is 270m wide and more than 55m deep, there is also a 14m deep lake at the bottom of the crater which makes the whole scene look really magical. This is an 8-hour small-group making it a more intimate experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe Golden circle is the most popular day trip in Iceland. Geysers, The Golden waterfall and Thingvellir is a classic. This tour adds something unique to your experience with a visit to the big volcanic crater called Kerid. Kerid crater is 270m wide and more than 55m deep, there is also a 14m deep lake at the bottom of the crater which makes the whole scene look really magical. The tour also starts with free pick up and drop off within Reykjavik.
Thingvellir National park is the national shire of all Icelanders. It lies within the belt of volcanic activity and fissures which pass across Iceland, a part of the Mid-Atlantic ridge, the junction between the American and Eurasian tectonic plates. It is an amazing feeling to stand with your right foot in Europe and the left one in America.
Geysir is home to the biggest geysers of Haukadalur are Strokkur and to the original Geysir itself, which gives the others their name. Strokkur erupts every 5 to 10 minutes, throwing a column of water into the air to a height of 20 to 30 meters.
Next you'll visit Gullfoss which is one of the most amazing waterfalls in Iceland.
Inclusions for Small-Group Golden Circle And Kerid Volcanic Crater Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Small-Group Golden Circle And Kerid Volcanic Crater Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Only small luggage like a small backpack can be taken on this tour
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.