This small-group Golden Circle and Skalholt day trip includes all the highlights of the popular Golden Circle route, plus an additional visit to the historic site of Skalholt, which was once an important cultural and political center in Iceland. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in central Reykjavik.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour Golden Circle day trip starts with a pick-up from authorized pick up points in the central Reykjavik area. Once all participants have been picked up we will head towards one of the most popular routes that visitors take during their stay in Iceland, namely the famous Golden Circle route. The route consists of three major attractions, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir hot spring area and Gullfoss waterfall. On this tour, we will make sure to visit all three main attractions of the mighty Golden Circle as well as adding additional stops at the Hellisheidarvirkjun Geothermal Power Plant Exhibition, Kerid crater, Faxi Waterfall, Efstidalur farm and Lake Laugarvatn. Your certified guide will make sure that you will get enough time to take in the magnificent landscape and the rich history that is found at every stop on this 9-hour small group experience from Reykjavik.
Inclusions for Small-Group Golden Circle And Skalholt Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Transportation by minibus
- Certified guide
- Small-group tour
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Small-Group Golden Circle And Skalholt Day Trip From Reykjavik
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Small group experience limited to 18 participants per guide
Minimum age: 4 years old.
Remember to bring: Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, packed lunch, head-wear, gloves and sturdy shoes.
Rated: Easy - Family tour.
Waterproof clothing & hiking shoes can be rented directly from the operator (own expense) please contact the local operator before travelling
Please note that the order of the itinerary can vary; we might swap the order of the attractions due to weather conditions and other related factors.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.