OverviewIn this 4-hour small group tour, you will discover the best products from the French Riviera region: the olive oils and special fruits, vinegar, wines, typical specialties mixing Italian and French influences, cheeses, bread, pastries, candies, chocolate, ice cream (classified as one of the best handmade ice creams in France) and much more... Enjoy what the best of Nice local culture has to offer.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning in a centrally located place in Nice and start your gourmet and cultural tour. This tour represents a perfect opportunity to discover Nice culture and habits of the locals, what they really do and eat. You will have the opportunity to experiments various products: olive oils, wines, plenty of local specialties, pasta, cheese, pastries, candies, ice-cream and much more. Be sure to have an empty stomach as this tour offers more than 10 different tastings from food to drinks.
It's not only about food, your local guide will also tell you all about the region's culture and history. He will be happy to share his knowledge and experience. Why not finish your tour with typical aperitif drinks or a local beer?
This tour is dedicated for gastronomy lovers. Your gourmet guide will also offer you his expertise to show you the best hidden restaurants and bars to enjoy the rest of your holidays in Nice and French Riviera.
Inclusions for Small-Group Gourmet And Cultural Food Walking Tour In Nice
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Gourmet And Cultural Food Walking Tour In Nice
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please inform us about food allergy and intolerance
Please inform at time of booking what are the products which interests you more to organize your food tasting accordingly
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.