Enjoy a full-day scenic tour along the Great Ocean Road, one of the worlds most stunning coastal routes. Starting from Melbourne, drive down Victorias coast to visit highlights such as the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge in Port Campbell National Park, and Apollo Bay. Stroll through a eucalyptus forest, look for koalas and kangaroos, and keep your camera handy for great photo ops. Your knowledgeable driver-guide provides informative commentary to your small group, which is limited to 12 people for a more personalized experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your Melbourne hotel, travel in a comfortable minivan southwest to reach the Great Ocean Road.
Visit highlights such as Split Point Lighthouse, a nature reserve and pristine beaches. Take a walk in a eucalyptus forest at the Conservation Ecology Centre to look for koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife in their natural habitat. Learn about the center’s conservation work that protects wildlife such as koalas and tiger quolls, the biggest remaining marsupial carnivore in mainland Australia. Stop in the pretty town of Apollo Bay to purchase lunch from one of the town’s excellent cafes and restaurants.
Top off your day by visiting the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge, both located within Port Campbell National Park. Learn about the geology that shaped limestone rock formations such as the Twelve Apostles, and hear about the Shipwreck Coast and the sinking of the English ship Loch Ard in 1878.
Throughout the day, you'll have plenty of time for photo ops of rugged cliffs, churning waves and charming seaside towns along this scenic stretch of Victoria’s coast. Hear about the region from onboard commentary provided by your knowledgeable driver-guide, and keep an eye out for whales and dolphins offshore, and Australian native animals including kangaroos, koalas, echidnas and bandicoots. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early evening.
Inclusions for Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip From Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Small-Group Great Ocean Road Day Trip From Melbourne
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.