Small Group Guided Morning Bike Tour Of Seoul And The Han River
OverviewOn this small group, 2.5-hour guided tour, you will bike with a professional local guide who will tell you interesting stories about each tourist site along the way. You will be biking on largely well-paved paths with a well-maintained and lightweight bike. Choose from among 3 different sizes available to you. You will also receive a complimentary snack and beverage to accommodate you on your journey.
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tour
Seoul is a vibrant, beautiful city and the best way to discover it is by bike! Your professional guide will take you to historical sights and local places of interest, where you will witness the vibrancy of this city firsthand.
Before getting on your bicycle, your guide will give you a short tour briefing. Afterwards, you'll immediately head out from the meeting point. Head over to the War Memorial of Korea and witness the tragic history of the Korean War in its entirety.
Pass by Itaewon, a global village and unique place in Seoul where you can meet people from many diverse nationalities. Seoul even designated Itaewon as its first Special Tourism District.
Head to the Han River and see some of the the best views of the river. From here you will take an amazing path to the Han River Bridge where one of the most disastrous decisions in Korean history was made.
You will then proceed towards Yongsan where you can take a moment to admire the well-developed business district with its high buildings.
Make the final pedal back towards the meeting point. Before ending this bike tour, we will offer you a nice complimentary cup of coffee, soft drinks, and beer! Share your experience with other group members afterward at the tour's conclusion.
Inclusions for Small Group Guided Morning Bike Tour Of Seoul And The Han River
- Professional guide
- Bike and helmet
- Saddle cover for beginners
Exclusions for Small Group Guided Morning Bike Tour Of Seoul And The Han River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
Minimum of 1 person, maximum of 6 people
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you are shorter than 155cm, your bicycle might be of a different type.
Not recommended for participants with health problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace